The Albion Rovers Thread

The Pastmaster

Goodbye and good riddance. Throughout my life you lot, Cowdenbeath and East Stirling were battling each other to finish bottom, now you're all gone,never to return..

Edited by B75

1 minute ago, B75 said:

Goodbye and good riddance. Throughout my life you lot, Cowdenbeath and East Stirling were battling each other to finish bottom, now you're all gone,never to return..

Except from all the seasons Albion Rovers spent in League 1 and Cowdenbeath in the Championship and League 1…

Commiserations and good luck in the Lowland League. I believe in automatic relegation but I have nothing against Albion Rovers and was received very well when I visited. So I hope you will do well in the LL. 

Great Scottish club wth real character. Remember going to see Rovers v Inverness CT on the day of 9/11 and it was such a cheerful experience it restored some faith in humanity.

WHy can't Elgin City get the drop instead? What have they ever brought to the league system?

45 minutes ago, B75 said:

What a roaster. One season in the SPFL in your barely compliant stadium and you come here sticking the boot in on the day Rovers get relegated. 🤨