The Pastmaster

The Albion Rovers Thread

5 hours ago, Chris_the_rover said:
On 20/12/2019 at 21:23, SCOUT01 said:
Thank you. He’s a good lad. Develop him properly he could be one that could move on like Young Shields. 

After me saying this he scored a cracker of a free kick unsavable

Good to hear it. He’s a good lad. 

also rovers hitting a bit of form at the right time 

A happy birthday today to Cliftonhill Stadium which turns 100 today!

Happy Birthday Cliftonhill! Still the original toilets I reckon but all joking aside, a real part of the identity of Scottish Football.

Could be a cracking community ground if a small modern stand was added where the terracing is and a 3G pitch laid. Community base under that stand and Rovers refurbishing the main. Anyone got a few million?

Many happy returns.

I see Jack Breen's extended his loan with you guys until the end of the season. I've always liked what I've seen of him for our reserves, but how's he got on this season?

17 hours ago, Cheese Puff 77 said:

Any idea of who we are bringing in? Saw on the transfer topic we had that ex Hamilton midfielder training here, anyone else?   

To follow up on my post from earlier apparently that ex Hamilton midfielder Agustien was never training with us in the first place and is just being randomly linked to a few clubs on threads.

I see Jack Breen's extended his loan with you guys until the end of the season. I've always liked what I've seen of him for our reserves, but how's he got on this season?
Hes came onto a game recently, was injured at start of his spell

Smart Osadolor has signed for Elgin City on an 18month contract. Popular the end of last season for his efforts keeping us in the league, not so much this season.

2 hours ago, roy of the rovers said:

Smart Osadolor has signed for Elgin City on an 18month contract. Popular the end of last season for his efforts keeping us in the league, not so much this season.

You can be certain that he'll hurt us before the season is over.