The Pastmaster

The Albion Rovers Thread

What's happening with Smart Osadolor? Will he be at Albion rovers next season?
Yes he was the first to sign up as soon as the manager confirmed he was staying

Possibly hasn't happened before but one of your old players, Tom Sermanni, has coached his side to a win over England. NZ beat them 1-0 in Brighton on Saturday in a warm-up for the Women's World Cup. 
I saw that Haha

Hi guys. We appear to have signed Conor Scullion who, Soccerbase tells me, had a short loan spell with you lot a few years ago.

What can you tell me about him?

I’ve already took the day off for a nice train journey up to Aberdeen for the game at Cove on 26/10. Just noticed the **** are at Pittodrie the same day. Obviously that will be moved for tv. Hopefully to the Sunday and not the sat lunchtime.

U know who it is?

I don’t mate, but he was an absolute unit. Had an English accent, my first thought was former Chelsea youth player Unpha Koroma who plays in the junior leagues but looks nothing like him

I don’t mate, but he was an absolute unit. Had an English accent, my first thought was former Chelsea youth player Unpha Koroma who plays in the junior leagues but looks nothing like him

Ah right just asking you as u know most things pal was just interested thought he’d be one of the boys from the exit trials

17 hours ago, mo83 said:

Ousman see with you lot now?

Has been on trial as far as know. Still not 100% fit ftom what I gather but definitely worth a punt