The Albion Rovers Thread

The Pastmaster

Pastmaster - I’ve seen you want answers etc from board and more often than not completely agree with you.

But what I am a wee bit perplexed with as to why on ARFC forum you play the mystic game of wait & see etc when you’ve already told us on here about board room resignations. 

Is there more to it than you’ve let on last night?

There is still too much bitching and backstabbing at club and people who have meant to have left still lurking in the background being briefed by board members and in turn briefing fans such as yourself.

why not put it out in the open and let fans know what the issues are which will force the serious questions to be addresssed, instead of playing the ‘ all will be revealed ‘ shite 

Because let’s face it , although we all hear rumours very little gets revealed. 

Its quite funny some of the comments around conspiracy theories and backstabbing, passing information.

While in Costa in Coatbridge a current board member, one who has not resigned was openly talking about  board meetings and shareholders they wanted to get rid of. If you need to know what's happening at the club i would advise going to Costa, i was not even in their company, but just sat next to them, as an Airdrie supporter i found it quite amusing.

I always believe someone who joins P&B just to post that they are ITK.

1 hour ago, SmithyP said:

Its quite funny some of the comments around conspiracy theories and backstabbing, passing information.

While in Costa in Coatbridge a current board member, one who has not resigned was openly talking about  board meetings and shareholders they wanted to get rid of. If you need to know what's happening at the club i would advise going to Costa, i was not even in their company, but just sat next to them, as an Airdrie supporter i found it quite amusing.

The only thing that surprised me about this is that I didn’t know there was a Costa in Coatbridge 

where is it 

The only thing that surprised me about this is that I didn’t know there was a Costa in Coatbridge 

where is it 

Inside the Next in the Tesco retail park. I regularly get my coffee there before walking along to the portacabin across from Pizza Hut for my lunch.

17 hours ago, SmithyP said:

Now, I wonder which BOD member that could have been....hmmmmm......would bet on it.....