The Albion Rovers Thread

The Pastmaster

1 hour ago, cb_diamond said:

Any particular reason why a bunch of replies have been deleted here?

I suspect its the moderators deleting some of the "Cox brought it on himself" pish that appeared. Personally, I'd have left it, as it shows the posters for what they are, but the moderation on this site is pretty good so happy to trust them.

21 minutes ago, Aloysius Snuffleupagus said:

I suspect its the moderators deleting some of the "Cox brought it on himself" pish that appeared. Personally, I'd have left it, as it shows the posters for what they are, but the moderation on this site is pretty good so happy to trust them.

I agree, leave them to highlight the absolute roasters among us. The guy who was making a fool of himself on here was doing likewise in the Stenny thread as well.

Edited by cb_diamond

3 hours ago, Bold Rover said:

Why didn't Stirling Albion keep him?

Flattered to deceive in all honesty. He scored 4 goals or so but hard to get a run of games when he's competing with Andy Ryan and Dylan Mackin. 

David Wilson should do you a turn. I always liked him. Scored some crackers for us. Wish all 3 the best of luck. Definitely solid signings for League 2.  

• 1 month later...
David Cox has signed up for a Highland league adventure with us. How did he get on with you guys before the unpleasantness as last season drew to a close?

He did well in the first few games, especially considering he hadn’t played since October. He then got an injury against QP and was just back to fitness and on the bench at Stenny.