The Albion Rovers Thread

The Pastmaster

3 minutes ago, Bold Rover said:

When, do you anticipate, will that transition be completed?

I knew I'd left myself exposed there - perhaps should have stipulated that such an assessment of Clyde's footballing competence was in terms relative to League Two! In any case, it's a decent signing for Rovers - a strong one, even, if the plan is for him to play centrally.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, joe hunter said:

Losing to Cowdenbeath yesterday was hard to take, should have got at least a point

You had a bit of pressure but our keeper made one very good save and that was it.

and we should have had another pen when the full back punched the ball away from david coxs head. Ref the only one that didn’t see it.

6 hours ago, joe hunter said:

Losing to Cowdenbeath yesterday was hard to take, should have got at least a point

Very concerning when a team fails to take anything from a game when people think they should have. Along with losing that late equaliser at Hampden - signs of a team which is in for a hard winter. 

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Aloysius Snuffleupagus said:

He's arguably our best player. Painfully one-footed but I suspect if he was more balanced he'd be nowhere near League 2.

Dodgy facial hair though!

He’s a good hard working lad who is obsessed with fitness and should be capable of playing at a higher level, was offered to stay at Killie but wasn’t treated well by a certain person there and to his credit just wanted to play football.

51 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

He’s a good hard working lad who is obsessed with fitness and should be capable of playing at a higher level, was offered to stay at Killie but wasn’t treated well by a certain person there and to his credit just wanted to play football.

Sounds like the ideal son. You should be proud. 

8 hours ago, Chris_the_rover said:
On 29/10/2019 at 16:57, Bold Rover said:
Tell us what you know, Chris!

You can see it in match highlights

Aye, saw it. It does look like he threatens the ref. I wonder if there'll be further punishment. Should be.