The Albion Rovers Thread

The Pastmaster

If we have a manager in place who thinks the answer is bringing in 3 teenagers, then I’m afraid we’ve got the wrong man in place.

I fully get there isn’t a lot of money about the club but what little there is has been spent poorly.

Todays game was little more than a preseason for Peterhead , a team who haven’t set the heather on fire this season. 

Im not sure anyone got pass marks , felt for Cunningham who worked hard and done well with what little service he got.

I hope the club got money for naming rights but if it’s to give to the manager would you trust him to spend it wisely?

I definitely don’t,  if there’s funds hold off to see if any signs of improvement if not give it to new guy.

Again not blaming Brogan but whoever gave him this job deserves to go.

Also where was Fisher our most experienced player, rumour at ground was he wasn’t even picked for squad despite being available.

If manager thinks Fish isn’t better than what we witnessed today then our problems are bigger than I thought, which I wasn’t sure was possible 

Also where was Fisher our most experienced player, rumour at ground was he wasn’t even picked for squad despite being available.

If manager thinks Fish isn’t better than what we witnessed today then our problems are bigger than I thought, which I wasn’t sure was possible 

Rumour at the ground was incorrect, Gary Fisher wasn’t available for today’s game. [emoji1360]

3 hours ago, Jaydee said:

Rumour at the ground was incorrect, Gary Fisher wasn’t available for today’s game. emoji1360.png

Thank god for that, find it strange that he’s no longer captain, though Wharton would be next Choice 

4 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

Which Albion are going to get relegated then?

If you can hold off until September when we meet you get a guaranteed 3 points.

It is genuine sad to watch not only a team who are not good enough but watch the demise of the club itself.

What tops it off is the quiet resignation about the place tgat bottom spot and relegation is a certainty.

6 hours ago, Yoda8 said:

Thank god for that, find it strange that he’s no longer captain, though Wharton would be next Choice 

Dont think Gary wants to be here - when he  re-signed  Brogan promised him he would be bringing in five players with SPFL experience............where are they ?

Edited by The Pastmaster
missed out a word

39 minutes ago, The Pastmaster said:

Dont think Gary wants to be here - when he  re-signed  Brogan promised him he would be bringing in five players with SPFL experience............where are they ?

Potts, Wharton, Gallagher, McLear, McLeod all had experience to be fair.

He’s not told any fibs there, just maybe not what Fisher was expecting 

It is genuine sad to watch not only a team who are not good enough but watch the demise of the club itself.

What tops it off is the quiet resignation about the place tgat bottom spot and relegation is a certainty.

It’s certainly sad to read this as I have had the pleasure to meet quite a lot of Rovers fans before and after games over the years, and have always found you a good bunch.

4 minutes ago, The Pastmaster said:

Duplicity on Brogan`s part......no wonder Fisher wants out

...so is Fisher a grass and badmouthing people behind their backs? If so then not the sort of snake you want in your team.

Have to wonder where all this supposed inside information is coming from.

If you can hold off until September when we meet you get a guaranteed 3 points.

If we continue to play like we have done you’ll probably be the first team that you get 3 points against.

31 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

If we continue to play like we have done you’ll probably be the first team that you get 3 points against.

We will be there to get teams on a bad run back on the rails or keep teams winning momentum going. The worst Rovers team in my +40 years.