It's not been all that good a week for Unionists

Fide

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seething about what ? That doesn't make any sense at all, but then you rarely do!
Hopefully , that wasn't too racist, homophobic or misogynistic for your sensibilities.......unless you are, in fact a Lesbian of African Heritage, in which case I sincerely apologise for my  White, Anglo/Celtic male heterosexual insensitivity and promise to be as less white ,  Anglo/Celtic male and heterosexual as possible . I'll go and buy a Diana Ross or a Liza Minnelli cd, maybe that will help.

I mean.... wow

2 hours ago, Donathan said:

Literally only two of these stories are in any way relevant for "unionists"

The two Rangers stories and the orange walks are the domain of fundamentalist bigots and "ra peepul" and hardly representative of the wider Unionist community.

Most Scots support Andy Murray regardless of their political leanings.

So that leaves the NHS and the economy, both of which seem to be performing well for Scotland whilst part of the wider UK, which is absolutely something unionists should welcome.

Most of the "spirit of Manchester" PUL members want him beat because he doesn't support England. 

Literally only two of these stories are in any way relevant for "unionists"

The two Rangers stories and the orange walks are the domain of fundamentalist bigots and "ra peepul" and hardly representative of the wider Unionist community.

Most Scots support Andy Murray regardless of their political leanings.

So that leaves the NHS and the economy, both of which seem to be performing well for Scotland whilst part of the wider UK, which is absolutely something unionists should welcome.

You know you can ruin a joke by overanalysing it

7 hours ago, Gaz said:

*inhales sharply through teeth*

6 hours ago, welshbairn said:

^^^Too thick even for the Daily Mail.

8 hours ago, Fide said:

f**k me, you're furious :lol:

ETA: That post, btw, is dripping with latent racism and homophobia, by dint of trying to prove yourself to not be racist and homophobic.  What a tragic, tragic human you truly are.

I love it!!

Such a sanctimonous bunch of losers.....you don't even know how tragically comical you are.  

Self appointed spokesperson for every group, community and orientation on the planet, self appointed judge , jury and executioner. You should join ISIS...You have so much in common.

Just now, McSpreader said:

I love it!!

Such a sanctimonous bunch of losers.....you don't even know how tragically comical you are.  

Self appointed spokesperson for every group, community and orientation on the planet, self appointed judge , jury and executioner. You should join ISIS...You have so much in common.

McSnowflake.

1 minute ago, McSpreader said:

I love it!!

*inhales sharply through teeth*

11 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

I love it!!

Image result for scanners head explode gif

5 hours ago, McSpreader said:

I love it!!

Ooft.

Enough rage there to power a small village.

15 hours ago, Donathan said:

The two Rangers stories and the orange walks are the domain of fundamentalist bigots 

I like The Rangers and enjoy a toe-tapping tune from a flute band,  I've a hefty wager you haven't a fucking clue what a " fundamentalist bigot" is, though.  Clue..it's a view diametrically opposed to Presbyterianism.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I like The Rangers and enjoy a toe-tapping tune from a flute band,  I've a hefty wager you haven't a fucking clue what a " fundamentalist bigot" is, though.  Clue..it's a view diametrically opposed to Presbyterianism.

^^^^^

Getting near the 12th

Just now, Glenconner said:

^^^^^

Getting near the 12th

Wouldn't matter to the fundamentalists.  None of them would support such a thing as a football team or be so trivial as to engage in a state-endorsing expression of religious glee.

The wee fanny hasn't a clue what 'fundamentalism' means.

Archived