It's not been all that good a week for Unionists

Fide

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The UK Government have taken their eye off the ball due to their obsession with constitutional change. When are they going to start getting on with the day job?

Guest Bob Mahelp

It's been quite hilarious to watch the Unionists w**k like chimps at the thought of an impending Scottish recession.

Today's news that Scotland's economy has out-performed the rUK, has made them shut the f*ck up. Aside from the obvious daily bleats and whining about another referendum.

Well done the Scottish government.

What utter desperation you must be feeling to post a thread so devoid of meaning or purpose. I know indy/ Nationalism has been kicked in to the long grass recently but this thread is the epitomy of clutching at straws.

7 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

It's been quite hilarious to watch the Unionists w**k like chimps at the thought of an impending Scottish recession.

Today's news that Scotland's economy has out-performed the rUK, has made them shut the f*ck up. Aside from the obvious daily bleats and whining about another referendum.

Well done the Scottish government.

It's like scoring a goal in the 80th minute when you're 10-0 down and had a player sent off, lol.

'We're gonna win 10-11, we're gonna win 10-11, WIN Ten- Ele..........ven, We're gonna win 10-11, lol

1 hour ago, McSpreader said:

Ha ha,......seething!

Hmmmm...

It's like scoring a goal in the 80th minute when you're 10-0 down and had a player sent off, lol.

'We're gonna win 10-11, we're gonna win 10-11, WIN Ten- Ele..........ven, We're gonna win 10-11, lol

What utter desperation you must be feeling to post a thread so devoid of meaning or purpose. I know indy/ Nationalism has been kicked in to the long grass recently but this thread is the epitomy of clutching at straws.

Yes, it's fairly clear you are utterly seething here :lol: 

Just try not to post any racist, homophobic or misogynistic abuse this time, there's a good lad. 

9 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

Hmmmm...

Yes, it's fairly clear you are utterly seething here :lol: 

Just try not to post any racist, homophobic or misogynistic abuse this time, there's a good lad. 

Seething about what ? That doesn't make any sense at all, but then you rarely do!

Hopefully , that wasn't too racist, homophobic or misogynistic for your sensibilities.......unless you are, in fact a Lesbian of African Heritage, in which case I sincerely apologise for my  White, Anglo/Celtic male heterosexual insensitivity and promise to be as less white ,  Anglo/Celtic male and heterosexual as possible . I'll go and buy a Diana Ross or a Liza Minnelli cd, maybe that will help.

3 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Seething about what ? That doesn't make any sense at all, but then you rarely do!

Hopefully , that wasn't too racist, homophobic or misogynistic for your sensibilities.......unless you are, in fact a Lesbian of African Heritage, in which case I sincerely apologise for my  White, Anglo/Celtic male heterosexual insensitivity and promise to be as less white ,  Anglo/Celtic male and heterosexual as possible . I'll go and buy a Diana Ross or a Liza Minnelli cd, maybe that will help.

james_van_der_beek_cry.jpg

16 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

f**k me, you're furious :lol:

ETA: That post, btw, is dripping with latent racism and homophobia, by dint of trying to prove yourself to not be racist and homophobic.  What a tragic, tragic human you truly are.

Literally only two of these stories are in any way relevant for "unionists"

The two Rangers stories and the orange walks are the domain of fundamentalist bigots and "ra peepul" and hardly representative of the wider Unionist community.

Most Scots support Andy Murray regardless of their political leanings.

So that leaves the NHS and the economy, both of which seem to be performing well for Scotland whilst part of the wider UK, which is absolutely something unionists should welcome.

*inhales sharply through teeth*

Apart from those that went mental when he was picked to carry their fleg in Rio.

2 hours ago, McSpreader said:

^^^Too thick even for the Daily Mail.

37 minutes ago, Donathan said:

Literally only two of these stories are in any way relevant for "unionists"

The two Rangers stories and the orange walks are the domain of fundamentalist bigots and "ra peepul" and hardly representative of the wider Unionist community.

So that leaves the NHS and the economy, both of which seem to be performing well for Scotland whilst part of the wider UK, which is absolutely something unionists should welcome.

Are Ruth Davidson & Co not part of the wider Unionist community?

Archived