Can Someone Please Explain?

How does that sham last night affect the rest of Scottish Football? Sure it gives us a great laugh but why should we give a f**k if they are humiliated when the gruesome twosome don't care a jot about the rest of us?

This is a great result, especially for Aberdeen. Less money for Rangers is a good thing for the competition.

Also I didn't exactly see many saltires in the crowd and the song belted out about the Lisbon Lions was fucking disgraceful. That was almost as embarrassing as the result.

Fck em and let the pointing and laughing continue.

3 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

How does that sham last night affect the rest of Scottish Football? Sure it gives us a great laugh but why should we give a f**k if they are humiliated when the gruesome twosome don't care a jot about the rest of us?

This is a great result, especially for Aberdeen. Less money for Rangers is a good thing for the competition.

Also I didn't exactly see many saltires in the crowd and the song belted out about the Lisbon Lions was fucking disgraceful. That was almost as embarrassing as the result.

Fck em and let the pointing and laughing continue.

Aye, but Terry, 57, Arsenal fan from Stoke (who couldn't even get in his school team) has called the SPFL Premiership a pub league on the Match of the Day Facebook page. We need to impress people like him.

What was the Lisbon Lions song by the way? I must've missed that in all the fun and games last night.

48 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Aye, but Terry, 57, Arsenal fan from Stoke (who couldn't even get in his school team) has called the SPFL Premiership a pub league on the Match of the Day Facebook page. We need to impress people like him.

What was the Lisbon Lions song by the way? I must've missed that in all the fun and games last night.

Terry's nan could score a hat trick against Scotland, don't you forget that!

https://www.facebook.com/pg/scottishfootballawayfans/videos/?ref=page_internal 4th video along

Before these European rounds, we looked down on Latvian and Lithuanian football as being full of part time jobbers kicking a ball about for fun between playing basketball and milking cows.

Now these countries and more are looking at Scottish football and thinking "bunch of overpaid chancers stuck in the glory days" and at least for Rangers they are right.

Now these countries and more are looking at Scottish football and thinking "bunch of overpaid chancers stuck in the glory days" and at least for Rangers they are right.

The sooner Rangers get over the invincible League 1 season of 13/14 the better. The current crop clearly can't match the achievements of Daly, Black, Mohsni et al.

Could not agree more with this. the result is hilarious and they got nothing short of what they deserved. I know all teams have some idiot fans but Sevco along with their Green neighbours have a larger number than most. Yesterday they embarassed themselves in the stands and on the streets even more than their New wee diddy team did on the park. Scottish football would be 100 times better if the bigot brothers went on their merryway. Wishful thinking I know, who would want them?

If the situation couldn't get anymore commical the SFA now coming out saying they won't take any action against a club that has been found guilty of cheating. Juve and Italian football, big cheating scandal - punished. Team that beat Celtic in CL recently got a 3 nil walkover against them for playing an ineligible player for 6 minutes for crying out loud! Over a decade of cheating, aye don't worry about it, no repercusions against that club or the new one! SFA and SPFL completely pander to the OF, any other team would have been punished for cheating. Why on earth the SFA and SPFL chiefs are not democratically elected every 3 or 4 years is beyond me. It would hold them accountable and remove some of the ooverwhelming power OF have on Scottish football. 

1 hour ago, Bazil85 said:

Could not agree more with this. the result is hilarious and they got nothing short of what they deserved. I know all teams have some idiot fans but Sevco along with their Green neighbours have a larger number than most. Yesterday they embarassed themselves in the stands and on the streets even more than their New wee diddy team did on the park. Scottish football would be 100 times better if the bigot brothers went on their merryway. Wishful thinking I know, who would want them?

If the situation couldn't get anymore commical the SFA now coming out saying they won't take any action against a club that has been found guilty of cheating. Juve and Italian football, big cheating scandal - punished. Team that beat Celtic in CL recently got a 3 nil walkover against them for playing an ineligible player for 6 minutes for crying out loud! Over a decade of cheating, aye don't worry about it, no repercusions against that club or the new one! SFA and SPFL completely pander to the OF, any other team would have been punished for cheating. Why on earth the SFA and SPFL chiefs are not democratically elected every 3 or 4 years is beyond me. It would hold them accountable and remove some of the ooverwhelming power OF have on Scottish football. 

How is that pandering to the "OF" 

Captain Sensible style post

It's become obvious to me that it's not pandering. The SFA and SPFL are just total shitebags. Scared to make any big decisions and when anyone puts pressure on them, they just bottle it and say "okay sir". I get the feeling any club at any level could do it at this stage. As I say, they're just total shitebags.

5 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Terry's nan could score a hat trick against Scotland, don't you forget that!

https://www.facebook.com/pg/scottishfootballawayfans/videos/?ref=page_internal 4th video along

Celtic getting 10 in a row isn't good for the Scottish game and in turn it isn't good for Celtic in the long term

but if Aberdeen aren't gonna win the league anytime soon.... i'll happily take 20 in a row  

52 minutes ago, Booker-T said:

How is that pandering to the "OF" 

Captain Sensible style post

This is specifically pandering towards one team in the Old Firm, a punishment should be inevitable. The SFA and SPFL are renowned for only looking after the Old Firm and not caring about the other teams. A current example is the shameful continuous push of the Colt team idea in the league when a recent survey showed an overwhelming majority of non OF fans being against it. 

2006 – Juventus stripped of two titles and relegated to Serie B for game rigging

2011 – Sion thrown out of Europa league for fielding ineligible players.

2014 – Legia Warsaw given a 0-3 penalty score for fielding an ineligible player for four minutes in the Champions league.  

Dundee, Livingston Gretna, Rangers – 10 point penalty for entering administration.

Rangers pay more than £47 Million illegally to players and coaching staff that had a direct impact on the performance of the club over a nine year period – No repercussions against their ‘achievements’ at all during this time!

Sporting integrity completely out the window and disregarded. Scottish football has been on its knees for years and slowly getting worse. This will be looked back on as one of the main incidents that destroys any credibility Scottish football, the SFA and the SPFL have left.

I don't think my own explanation can be ruled out by any of that. You only have to see Gordon Strachan basically telling the SFA his position to see the shitebaggery on display at the top end of our game. If anyone, and I believe this counts for folk outside of the OF, puts pressure on, especially publically, they just fold.

The simple problem is that the vast majority of punters who are interested in Scottish football favour one or other of the Fetid Cheeks. Everything else stems from that.

Archived