CLARK DRIVE struggling ???????

cannybefukd

It will be a sad day if that happens, I often wonder what's going through the guys heads at teams like ardrossan the now. Are they secretly hoping they do fold in the hope they move up? Are they interested in moving up? Are they ready ? Anyway, I really hope the drive manage to get a few players through the door, even if it makes them cannon fodder for a season, they can always re group in the first if the worst happens. I'm hearing that Tiber are in a bad way too. Only 8 players at training, early days tho and I'm sure gudgy will manage to get the bodies in

I heard Jamie Cripps (ex player) taking on managers job. Hope he can get a few players in quick. Similar situation last season when the boy Vance had to scrape a team together from virtually zero players,prior to Crazy taking it on. Most teams have played a couple of pre season games already. 2 seasons in a row,unheard of with C/ D. A sign that things aren't good in Ammy football??? Really hope they can kickstart successfully and push on,best of luck Jamie and C/Drive.

I'm from the castle and would never have wanted to go up this way at the expense of a team folding especially one as big as Clark drive but it is just showing its getting harder to run an amateur team no matter who u r....all the best to crippsy he's a good man

Archived