Killiesquirrel

Hurlford United 17/18

A Ford Meet & Greet will be held at Blair Park on Saturday, 14th October from 1pm til 5pm.

well done Hurlford. giving so much time to supporters. that's about an hour per supporter!

Hurlford United have put Craig Malloy up for transfer or loan any parties interested please contact Hurlford United

There also looking for a comedian (the one !!!! not)

I think u will find a host of comedians down at Blair Park every fortnight. dependant on weather of course.

∆∆∆ FFS mate, if it took you over a month to come up with that.

sorry about the delay in replying. not as long this time though. all these short term sentences prevent me from posting!!!

Money well spent in the summer then !

And you are qualified in groundwork and drainage in particular to comment? I.E. how long does drainage work, as carried out at Hurlford take to settle down and begin to work? In season 1 or season 2 or what? FYI game was switched to Blair Park so that Dalry could play at Kilwinning.

4 hours ago, BoabbyRab said:

And you are qualified in groundwork and drainage in particular to comment? I.E. how long does drainage work, as carried out at Hurlford take to settle down and begin to work? In season 1 or season 2 or what? FYI game was switched to Blair Park so that Dalry could play at Kilwinning.

The work that was carried out should work almost straight away. It`s the recovery of the playing surface that can take some time. If a drain is in then it should deal with discharging water straight away. Plastic doesn`t evolve or improve through time....

For £30000 I would be expecting instant results.