Hurlford United 17/18

Killiesquirrel

Has anyone got an up to date squad list for Hurlford? For match programme this weekend. Using list on their website minus Molloy and Marks it only leaves 17 players??? Thanks

Add Gus Cochrane and you have the current squad of 18 players. Thought I'd done the website. Obviously not.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bellsdale Boy said:

Has anyone got an up to date squad list for Hurlford? For match programme this weekend. Using list on their website minus Molloy and Marks it only leaves 17 players??? Thanks

Also add Ross Chisholm to the squad he is a midfielder

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

George Jaconelli has stepped down from his position as Club Secretary due to personal reasons. The club would like to thank him for all his endeavour and hard work in his time at Blair Park in this his 50th year involved in junior football and wish him all the best for the future.

George Jaconelli has stepped down from his position as Club Secretary due to personal reasons. The club would like to thank him for all his endeavour and hard work in his time at Blair Park in this his 50th year involved in junior football and wish him all the best for the future.

Good guy George, had a few dealings with him when i was involved at Whitletts

58 minutes ago, ex-german exile said:

All the best George 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, ex-german exile said:

Ford have signed ex-Killie youth player Jack Whittaker from Cowdenbeath and Scott Ferguson from Clyde; and re-signed Ryan Caddis for a second stint at the club from Hurlford Ammies.

Welcome (back) boys!

Didn't the boy Caddis spend the first part of the season as player/manager at Onthank Ammies,ex-g? Excellent player who was outstanding when Hurlford beat Colville in the Scottish at Livingston.

PS  Hope he's on holiday when the Wishy game comes around.  :(

:P

Didn't the boy Caddis spend the first part of the season as player/manager at Onthank Ammies,ex-g? Excellent player who was outstanding when Hurlford beat Colville in the Scottish at Livingston.
PS  Hope he's on holiday when the Wishy game comes around.  [emoji20]
[emoji14]

I thought he was at Onthank Ammies, but when I asked yesterday I was told he signed from Hurlford Ams. Yes, excellent player when he's in the mood.

Thought Ferguson was destined for good things when he burst onto the scene but the injury a couple of years ago stopped him in his tracks and has never recovered. Looked very unfit in his final appearances. Wish him well. 

6 hours ago, ex-german exile said:

I thought he was at Onthank Ammies, but when I asked yesterday I was told he signed from Hurlford Ams. Yes, excellent player when he's in the mood.

I've just been reminded that the Scottish final I mentioned actually took place in 2012 (Talbot won the the Junior version at the same venue on the following day),so no doubt yer man will have slowed doon a tad. :P

With guys like Caddis,Gold,Knapp and Mullen,that wasn't too shabby a Hurlford side.

Archived