Hurlford United 17/18

Killiesquirrel

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Money well spent in the summer then !

And you are qualified in groundwork and drainage in particular to comment? I.E. how long does drainage work, as carried out at Hurlford take to settle down and begin to work? In season 1 or season 2 or what? FYI game was switched to Blair Park so that Dalry could play at Kilwinning.

4 hours ago, BoabbyRab said:

And you are qualified in groundwork and drainage in particular to comment? I.E. how long does drainage work, as carried out at Hurlford take to settle down and begin to work? In season 1 or season 2 or what? FYI game was switched to Blair Park so that Dalry could play at Kilwinning.

The work that was carried out should work almost straight away. It`s the recovery of the playing surface that can take some time. If a drain is in then it should deal with discharging water straight away. Plastic doesn`t evolve or improve through time....

For £30000 I would be expecting instant results.

Archived