Hurlford United 17/18

Killiesquirrel

3 hours ago, ex-german exile said:

I believe he's not available on Saturdays due to a new job.

Ah right. People said Kean was finished as he wasn't scoring enough goals. Rubbish. Rossco leaving and change of playing style had a lot to do with his lack of goals. 

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah right. People said Kean was finished as he wasn't scoring enough goals. Rubbish. Rossco leaving and change of playing style had a lot to do with his lack of goals. 

Your right. Keano didn't have a great season last season by his standards, but after Gemmell went he didn't have a proper strike partner. He still won more fan's moms than anyone else though.

Since he signed for us he has been a credited to himself. He's the biggest name we've ever signed but he's a real team player, a hard worker and doesn't have an ego. The fact that he is committed to training and remaining part of the squad although unavailable for Saturday games speaks volumes. I for one am delighted that he is still involved at Blair Park.

On 7/8/2017 at 02:29, clash city rocker said:

Training and not playing , surely not. Get him in the team , quality striker.

surely this guy who only joined Hurlford to help out and give something back to football could move onto another small club and help out and give something back to them. saltcoats might stretch to  £25 a week. think of the benefit to the young guys there.  PS nice bog by the way. like the colour coordination and small floral display. nice touch 

Nice bog! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Was that the toilet or the pitch your referring to ?
I'm sure if he's not playing Kean won't be on the payroll, just loves football and being involved. Not about money [emoji3].
I'm sure he will go help muirkirk or lugar if they ask him, love of the game, great guy [emoji39]

Had a few messages about this, think it hasn't been communicated properly.

Much like yourselves, we have been doing pitch work this summer & the park just isn't 100% yet. We've had to cancel a couple of home matches and, as the game couldn't be switched to Blair Park for the same reasons, it was unfortunately cancelled. Talbot were looking to host a game, so that obviously worked for us I'm afraid.

I spoke to George Jaconelli about it earlier this week, hopefully we'll get another friendly arranged with you later in the season. Always enjoy games with Hurlford, they're never drab 0-0s for some reason!

Understandable TP. Main thing is that the pitches are ready for the season. Best of luck for the season, hopefully well be back in the same division next season, as like you say Troon v Hurlford games are rarely dull.

Hopefully by us being promoted! [emoji23]

Good luck to you guys this season!

Archived