Jump to content

Pedro says no green boots and WATP


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

It's nice to see you have taken a break from bravely abusing woman posters for a wee while 

f**k off! :lol:

She was taking on all comers from every angle sonny, she climaxed by making a complete c**t out of herself on a public forum when her backfiring link exploded right in her face.

And Solitaire loves the attention she gets on here so don't gie me that pish.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, beetroot said:

So. Discussing a story that's appeared on the news online, the telly, and in print is pathetic?

Nope. It's comment-worthy and this is exactly what the [email protected] thread is for.

What is pathetic is a. starting a new thread about it, b. seeing The Dross venting about it across three threads and c. having the sorry mhob linking it to religion.  This is what makes the collective 'you' risible. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Nope. It's comment-worthy and this is exactly what the [email protected] thread is for.

What is pathetic is a. starting a new thread about it, b. seeing The Dross venting about it across three threads and c. having the sorry mhob linking it to religion.  This is what makes the collective 'you' risible. 

That's lovely. You don't own the forum though so fucking shut yer trap. :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Nope. It's comment-worthy and this is exactly what the [email protected] thread is for.

What is pathetic is a. starting a new thread about it, b. seeing The Dross venting about it across three threads and c. having the sorry mhob linking it to religion.  This is what makes the collective 'you' risible. 

I can't help but agree with you here about starting a new thread but Beetroot has definitely managed to produce a thread that if you lose your shit tonight might head for the P&B Gold section.

Love your open bigotry recently by the way, :) the fact that you can't bring yourself to type Celtic fans speaks volumes. :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Henrik's tongue said:

That's lovely. You don't own the forum though so fucking shut yer trap. :) 

We own him though don't we Henrik! :) ties himself into knots over us green and grey dross doesn't he? :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I can't help but agree with you here about starting a new thread but Beetroot has definitely managed to produce a thread that if you lose your shit tonight might head for the P&B Gold section.

Love your open bigotry recently by the way, :) the fact that you can't bring yourself to type Celtic fans speaks volumes. :lol:

Is there anything Celtic fans don't see as bigotry ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Love your open bigotry recently by the way, :)the fact that you can't bring yourself to type Celtic fans speaks volumes. :lol:

 

47 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

What an absolute joke the Celtic fans are.

Idiot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

Again gonna someone acknowledge the hibee lads . Like wasps at a picnic.

The fanny has nominated me twice in the Heads Gone thread in the past week and has been ignored..  He's an absolutely desperate character.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Nope. It's comment-worthy and this is exactly what the [email protected] thread is for.

What is pathetic is a. starting a new thread about it, b. seeing The Dross venting about it across three threads and c. having the sorry mhob linking it to religion.  This is what makes the collective 'you' risible. 

You say pathetic I say bolt. You don't own the place.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

 

Idiot.

I know you are. :lol: But what about you getting so worked up at times you can't bring yourself to type it and head straight into insult mode like we give a f**k. :lol: It only makes you look ridiculously childish. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Forever_blue . I remember you from my first couple of years on here . You were a crackpot then and your a crackpot now 

Knew it. Aye mate. Total crackpot me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I know you are. :lol: But what about you getting so worked up at times you can't bring yourself to type it and head straight into insult mode like we give a f**k. :lol: It only makes you look ridiculously childish. :)

I typed it a short time before you mentioned it.  You clearly overlooked it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

14 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The fanny has nominated me twice in the Heads Gone thread in the past week and has been ignored..  He's an absolutely desperate character.

^^^^^^ 58 years old ladies and gentlemen.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...