Pedro says no green boots and WATP

3 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

It's nice to see you have taken a break from bravely abusing woman posters for a wee while 

f**k off! :lol:

She was taking on all comers from every angle sonny, she climaxed by making a complete c**t out of herself on a public forum when her backfiring link exploded right in her face.

And Solitaire loves the attention she gets on here so don't gie me that pish.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, beetroot said:

So. Discussing a story that's appeared on the news online, the telly, and in print is pathetic?

Nope. It's comment-worthy and this is exactly what the LOL@Rangers thread is for.

What is pathetic is a. starting a new thread about it, b. seeing The Dross venting about it across three threads and c. having the sorry mhob linking it to religion.  This is what makes the collective 'you' risible. 

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Nope. It's comment-worthy and this is exactly what the LOL@Rangers thread is for.

What is pathetic is a. starting a new thread about it, b. seeing The Dross venting about it across three threads and c. having the sorry mhob linking it to religion.  This is what makes the collective 'you' risible. 

That's lovely. You don't own the forum though so fucking shut yer trap. :) 

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

I can't help but agree with you here about starting a new thread but Beetroot has definitely managed to produce a thread that if you lose your shit tonight might head for the P&B Gold section.

Love your open bigotry recently by the way, :) the fact that you can't bring yourself to type Celtic fans speaks volumes. :lol:

Just now, Henrik's tongue said:

That's lovely. You don't own the forum though so fucking shut yer trap. :) 

We own him though don't we Henrik! :) ties himself into knots over us green and grey dross doesn't he? :lol:

3 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I can't help but agree with you here about starting a new thread but Beetroot has definitely managed to produce a thread that if you lose your shit tonight might head for the P&B Gold section.

Love your open bigotry recently by the way, :) the fact that you can't bring yourself to type Celtic fans speaks volumes. :lol:

Is there anything Celtic fans don't see as bigotry ?

14 minutes ago, beetroot said:

My oh my, you're a lovely yin you eh! What other names have you went by on here as I recognise the tone.

Forever_blue . I remember you from my first couple of years on here . You were a crackpot then and your a crackpot now 

6 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Love your open bigotry recently by the way, :)the fact that you can't bring yourself to type Celtic fans speaks volumes. :lol:

47 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

What an absolute joke the Celtic fans are.

Idiot.

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

Again gonna someone acknowledge the hibee lads . Like wasps at a picnic.

The fanny has nominated me twice in the Heads Gone thread in the past week and has been ignored..  He's an absolutely desperate character.

25 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You say pathetic I say bolt. You don't own the place.

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Idiot.

I know you are. :lol: But what about you getting so worked up at times you can't bring yourself to type it and head straight into insult mode like we give a f**k. :lol: It only makes you look ridiculously childish. :)

15 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Forever_blue . I remember you from my first couple of years on here . You were a crackpot then and your a crackpot now 

Knew it. Aye mate. Total crackpot me. 

25 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

You don't own the forum 

1 minute ago, beetroot said:

You don't own the place.

The Dross getting tetchy.  Maybe they are beginning to feel guilty about their constant spamming.

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I know you are. :lol: But what about you getting so worked up at times you can't bring yourself to type it and head straight into insult mode like we give a f**k. :lol: It only makes you look ridiculously childish. :)

I typed it a short time before you mentioned it.  You clearly overlooked it.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The Dross getting tetchy.  Maybe they are beginning to feel guilty about their constant spamming.

^^^^^^ Thinks he owns the place.

14 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The fanny has nominated me twice in the Heads Gone thread in the past week and has been ignored..  He's an absolutely desperate character.

^^^^^^ 58 years old ladies and gentlemen.

Archived