Pedro says no green boots and WATP

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bobbycoxblue said:

And heres clubs like Man Utd worrying about trivial stuff like trying to sign quality players to take on Europe's elite .. they really have taken there eye off the green boot thing...

Yes that's right the only thing rangers have done this summer is impose a ban on green boots . I must have imagined the part wher we overhauled the team with new signings , began clearing some of the deadwood and even put an end to a terrible retail deal ... the green boots are the only thing we have done to try and improve our abilty to challenge and be succesfull . 

7 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

How much of a simpleton do you have to be to start a thread about another team's dress code?

Evening. It's a disgraceful decision. It's a forum. I'm using it. Good to see you've no changed and you're  still a knob.

4 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Yes that's right the only thing rangers have done this summer is impose a ban on green boots . I must have imagined the part wher we overhauled the team with new signings , began clearing some of the deadwood and even put an end to a terrible retail deal ... the green boots are the only thing we have done to try and improve our abilty to challenge and be succesfull . 

Aye but what a ridiculous ban to impose. Vile basturts.

Just now, beetroot said:

Evening. It's a disgraceful decision. It's a forum. I'm using it. Good to see you've no changed and you're  still a knob.

A manager saying what players wear on the park is a disgrace?  Only in the minds of the simple. Imagine starting a thread about boots?  Your thread of shame has attracted about as many posts in a day as the "Sellick 2017/18" thread has in 10 days.

Imagine Sellick fans caring more about our players' boots than they do about their own team.  The wearisome truth is that you do.

3 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Mate you tried to equate them not wearing green boots to having to denounce their religion :lol: your just another heidcase from the parkhead asylum 

Well that's a lie.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

A manager saying what players wear on the park is a disgrace?  Only in the minds of the simple. Imagine starting a thread about boots?  Your thread of shame has attracted about as many posts in a day as the "Sellick 2017/18" thread has in 10 days.

Imagine Sellick fans caring more about our players' boots than they do about their own team.  The wearisome truth is that you do.

An invincible season , a treble , realistic prospect of ten in a row , upcoming champions league qualifiers , a possible new signing ? 

Naw a think a will talk all about rangers players boots . 

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Aye aye mate, wearisome. It's a story relating to us. To Celtic. Unless there's another reason he's banned them from wearing green boots.

Pedro is having his strings pulled buy loopy King the rancid bigot.

The success starved Gers fans are lapping it up as expected.

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

You fucking wrote it ffs 

Tell me how that's equating something ya absolute thicko.

If I was equating here's how that goes:

Pedro banning players from wearing green boots is akin to asking them to renounce their religion.

Hope that seeps into your daft wee heid.

2 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

It's a disgrace we should clearly have our badge replaced with a four leaf clover as an apology to hurting the poor Celtic fans feelings . I hope they recover .

Nah, just stop being such petty basturts 

Just now, beetroot said:

Tell me how that's equating something ya absolute thicko.

If I was equating here's how that goes:

Pedro banning players from wearing green boots is akin to asking them to renounce their religion.

Hope that seeps into your daft wee heid.

You instantly drew a comparison between boot colour to Pedro forcing the players to denounce their own and his own religion :lol: bampot

2 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

You instantly drew a comparison between boot colour to Pedro forcing the players to denounce their own and his own religion :lol: bampot

Never equated anything.

Archived