Pedro says no green boots and WATP

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

To be fair it wouldn't take columbo to work out my previous post . The clue is in my current name 

That was back in the day before Kinc told you all what was acceptable to post. 

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

To be fair it wouldn't take columbo to work out my previous post . The clue is in my current name 

Aye well I couldn't even remember yer original name. It's been a while.

36 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

That's lovely. You don't own the forum though so fucking shut yer trap. :) 

6 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

^^^^^^ Thinks he owns the place.

3 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

^^^^^^ 58 years old ladies and gentlemen.

1 minute ago, Henrik's tongue said:

That was back in the day before Kinc told you all what was acceptable to post. 

You keep trying to leg-hump my posts like some wee mongrel dug.  4 times in the past hour on this thread alone.  I can understand you and The QC being obsessed by me but be sure it is not reciprocated.

10 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I typed it a short time before you mentioned it.  You clearly overlooked it.

So you managed to bring yourself to type it once, the other thousand or so times you couldn't bear or bring yourself to do it still makes you look like a raging spanner ya tool. :lol:

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You keep trying to leg-hump my posts like some wee mongrel dug.  4 times in the past hour on this thread alone.  I can understand you and The QC being obsessed by me but be sure it is not reciprocated.

Green and grey dross blah blah blah, aye not obsessed at all in any way.

8 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

So you managed to bring yourself to type it once, the other thousand or so times you couldn't bear or bring yourself to do it still makes you look like a raging spanner ya tool. :lol:

4 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Green and grey dross blah blah blah, aye not obsessed at all in any way.

So about my "open bigotry".  I hope you'll report me to the mods. There's no place for bigotry here.  If you point it out I'll report myself.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

So about my "open bigotry".  I hope you'll report me to the mods. There's no place for bigotry here.  If you point it out I'll report myself.

:lol: You are one angry *** by the way. This is way too easy, I thought I might get a nibble but you've really sank yer teeth into this one haven't you?

14 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

:lol: You are one angry *** by the way. This is way too easy, I thought I might get a nibble but you've really sank yer teeth into this one haven't you?

Not really.  I see you're happy with forum-supported casual-bigotry.  So are many of The Dross.  It's sad, though.

53 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Here's 5.

Get a hobby other than drinking. 

Yer 58.

26 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Not really.  I see you're happy with forum-supported casual-bigotry.  So are many of The Dross.  It's sad, though.

It's just 3 or 4 asterisks by the way, I don't actually type a banned word at all. It gets the four asterisks into a right old state over them. :lol:

37 minutes ago, thekorean said:

It is of my opinion that you are obsessed. Get help, buddy. I wish you the best.

Thanks. I mean how dare I comment on a ridiculous ban being enforced at the dobbery.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

:)

I had to come back to this post and pose a question to you? Since that post above you haven't posted Green and grey dross, plastic logic or any other slur you usually do.

Are you feeling guilty of possibly posting bigoted material and will explain why you have since posted "Celtic fans" & "Celtic" and not your usual green and grey dross? :)

Yes that's right the only thing rangers have done this summer is impose a ban on green boots . I must have imagined the part wher we overhauled the team with new signings , began clearing some of the deadwood and even put an end to a terrible retail deal ... the green boots are the only thing we have done to try and improve our abilty to challenge and be succesfull . 

858a14a0495679dd98097951bd24a9fd.gif

Archived