Pedro says no green boots and WATP

Just now, beetroot said:

Nah, just stop being such petty basturts 

Getting lectured on pettiness from a Celtic fan . The club who reported an eligible player for playing 3 minutes of a 6-1 thumping , cause a referee strike and were convinced their was a 50 year Masonic conspiracy set out to harm their club :lol:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Makes a thread about boot-colour and calls others petty.  Typical grey and green dross behaviour.

You're having a laugh ae? You must be! It's been covered in the press, folk are talking about it because it is petty. Now you're calling everyone petty for discussing the pettiness.

Stop being petty.

3 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Getting lectured on pettiness from a Celtic fan . The club who reported an eligible player for playing 3 minutes of a 6-1 thumping , cause a referee strike and were convinced their was a 50 year Masonic conspiracy set out to harm their club :lol:

Ouch, one out of three.  Must try harder.

13 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

An invincible season , a treble , realistic prospect of ten in a row , upcoming champions league qualifiers , a possible new signing ? 

Naw a think a will talk all about rangers players boots . 

It was a story all over the national media ya absolute fanny. Why would we not talk about it.

We meant to just ignore all the stupidity that emanates from Snake Mountain aye?

4 minutes ago, beetroot said:

It was a story all over the national media ya absolute fanny. Why would we not talk about it.

We meant to just ignore all the stupidity that emanates from Snake Mountain aye?

I care little about Celtic just now never mind if we were actually in a succesfull and dominant position then I would care even less . If we were in your position just now I would give not two flying fucks what footwear Celtic decide their players wear infact even in our current position I couldn't care .  I find the regular great interest from Celtic fans regarding anything rangers a strange concept . Always have done . 

4 minutes ago, beetroot said:

You're having a laugh ae? You must be! It's been covered in the press, folk are talking about it because it is petty. Now you're calling everyone petty for discussing the pettiness.

The colour of a player's boots is immaterial to me.  The amusing thing is to see your shower of shite running about the board getting all in a lather about it.  Even making a thread about boot-colour.  You are a pathetic bunch.

7 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Christ.  All he did was say what they wore on the park.  This is absolutely normal.  It takes a diseased mind to read something sinister in to it.

:lol:

You were laughing as you typed that piece of pish weren't you? You have become a sinister poster over the journey and it has broken you into being a shadow of your former account.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The colour of a player's boots is immaterial to me.  The amusing thing is to see your shower of shite running about the board getting all in a lather about it.  Even making a thread about boot-colour.  You are a pathetic bunch.

So. Discussing a story that's appeared on the news online, the telly, and in print is pathetic?

What's pathetic is your manager banning green boots purely to pander to the bigots in the crowd and boardroom.

3 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Oh f**k the qc is here . Thread ruined 

abort 

If posting absolute shite page after page is considered a good thread, then you have found your level wee man. :)

7 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

It's nice to see you have taken a break from bravely abusing woman posters for a wee while 

My oh my, you're a lovely yin you eh! What other names have you went by on here as I recognise the tone.

Archived