Pedro says no green boots and WATP

So wee Pedro has decreed that none of his players will be permitted to wear green boots and We Are The People will be plastered all over the walls.

Nothing like playing to the gallery ya wee bawbag.

Let the players wear what they want. You gonna demand they renounce their and your faith too?

Moron

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My right what?

I only asked, assumed the all inclusive, welcoming Celtic family would have blue booted players, to show how all inclusive and welcoming they are, therefore giving them the moral high ground over the non welcoming, non inclusive, non green booted Rangers family.

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

My right what?

I only asked, assumed the all inclusive, welcoming Celtic family would have blue booted players, to show how all inclusive and welcoming they are, therefore giving them the moral high ground over the non welcoming, non inclusive, non green booted Rangers family.

kr_celtic_v_accies19jpg-js304587898.jpg?

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

My right what?

Sure i've saw Sellick players wearing orange boots.

Down with that sort of thing.

25 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

How much of a simpleton do you have to be to start a thread about another team's dress code?

How much of a simpleton do you have to be to tell your players not to wear green boots or not to bless themselves on the pitch. Mindboggling in 2017!

11 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

How much of a simpleton do you have to be to tell your players not to wear green boots or not to bless themselves on the pitch. Mindboggling in 2017!

Christ.  All he did was say what they wore on the park.  This is absolutely normal.  It takes a diseased mind to read something sinister in to it.

Archived