Danny Wilson - Europa Eligibility

Solitaire

2 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

You obviously.

Sitting in my livingroom chilled out, window open, cold glass of water with the TV on.... browsing through the timeline on here to see you absolutely raging with some random people you don't know for some emails you've never read, telling other randoms who also know nothing of it, on a football forum. Late on a Friday night.

Come on Solitaire. Know it can't be easy, and you're probably still haunted by the fact you and your fellow fans walked away when your club, RIP, needed you most. But you've got a new club now and a fresh start.

Cheer up ffs. emoji28.png

I'm actually in a really good mood.

I'm glad you are too. :)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Solitaire said:

Why do I believe it's worthy of a thread?

Ok.

There are many numbskulls that consider Rangers "a new club"

Some of those numbskulls contacted the authorities, claiming that Rangers using Danny Wilson as a "trained player" for eligibility reasons was false as Rangers were "a new club" and so he trained with the "old Rangers".

Uefa have already said Rangers are the same club but just backed that up by agreeing Danny Wilson was trained "by the same club" in youth.

I felt it funny as those seeking to make the "new club claim", actually resulted in UEFA again saying Rangers is the same club.

As a Rangers fan, I therefore posted it.

Why an Inverness fan is telling me my thread is not worthy bemuses me.

I suggest you f**k off.

Link please or get tae f**k.

I'm actually in a really good mood.
I'm glad you are too. [emoji4]

You're obviously not. You've started a thread just so you can repeatedly tell yourself liquidation/death never happened.

You obviously know the truth deep down and it's bothering you. I find this comforting personally, it's good to know Rangers fans are suffering and having nightmares about walking away, but you've got to deal with it better.

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

You're obviously not. You've started a thread just so you can repeatedly tell yourself liquidation/death never happened.

You obviously know the truth deep down and it's bothering you. I find this comforting personally, it's good to know Rangers fans are suffering and having nightmares about walking away, but you've got to deal with it better.

Please don't project your insecurities on me.

My post merely backed up my view and highlighted the foolishness of hate in Scottish football.

Twas all...I'm glad UEFA backs my team. :)

The last two lines are serial killer stuff....weirdo.

Just now, Solitaire said:

Link of what?

Rangers history on the official UEFA site?

Danny Wilson's registration as a "Club trained" player?

You can find both easily....http://www.uefa.com/

f**k off yourself with your bullshit. :lol:

Oh dear oh dear, Tedi got fucked over by something similar and laughed at. That page is updated and maintained by the SFA themselves , it is their job to keep the SFA section of the UEFA website up to date.

Celtic fans send letters to UEFA, UEFA ask SFA to clear it up, SFA tell UEFA that there is nothing wrong because according to the SFA The Rangers are Rangers, UEFA responds and tell the dafties that sent in letters to f**k off.

Nice try, wanna try again?

Just now, hellbhoy said:

Oh dear oh dear, Tedi got fucked over by something similar and laughed at. That page is updated and maintained by the SFA themselves , it is their job to keep the SFA section of the UEFA website up to date.

Celtic fans send letters to UEFA, UEFA ask SFA to clear it up, SFA tell UEFA that there is nothing wrong because according to the SFA The Rangers are Rangers, UEFA responds and tell the dafties that sent in letters to f**k off.

Nice try, wanna try again?

Ok.

If you doubt the official UEFA link :lol:

Danny Wilson filled Rangers quota of confirmed trainees.

Now...if that was NOT true....Rangers should be out the competition.

Hence my post...

Please don't project your insecurities on me.
My post merely backed up my view and highlighted the foolishness of hate in Scottish football.
Twas all...I'm glad UEFA backs my team. [emoji4]
The last two lines are serial killer stuff....weirdo.

If only the fans had backed the team and stopped liquidation from happening

Ok.

If you doubt the official UEFA link :lol:

Danny Wilson filled Rangers quota of confirmed trainees.

Now...if that was NOT true....Rangers should be out the competition.

Hence my post...

You're barking up the wrong tree. If the SFA believes that The Rangers are Rangers then they will update the page as so. The SFA keep, maintain and update the Scottish section with the most recent and relevant information of it's members participating in UEFA's competitions. UEFA don't actually update the Scottish section themselves, they leave that to their members in good faith.

3 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

You're barking up the wrong tree. If the SFA believes that The Rangers are Rangers then they will update the page as so. The SFA keep, maintain and update the Scottish section with the most recent and relevant information of it's members participating in UEFA's competitions. UEFA don't actually update the Scottish section themselves, they leave that to their members in good faith.

So the SFA are compliant in a conspiracy, making UEFA compliant and FIFA compliant?

And Lord Nimmo and the Scottish courts are compliant as well?

But you know better.

4d9.jpg

So the SFA are compliant in a conspiracy, making UEFA compliant and FIFA compliant?

And Lord Nimmo and the Scottish courts are compliant as well?

But you know better.

4d9.jpg

Aw ffs, here we go again. Lord Nimmo concluded that the SFA and former SPL were acting within their own rulebooks which at the same time also allowed for the in common speech what is deemed to them to be considered a club. So acting within their own rulebooks allowing for a same club scenario for The Rangers, where is the conspiracy in all this?

Just now, hellbhoy said:

Aw ffs, here we go again. Lord Nimmo concluded that the SFA and former SPL were acting within their own rulebooks which at the same time also allowed for the in common speech what is deemed to them to be considered a club. So acting within their own rulebooks allowing for a same club scenario for The Rangers, where is the conspiracy in all this?

Exactly!!!

So what are you arguing about?

Exactly!!!

So what are you arguing about?

It is you who is confused here, you have just agreed that The Rangers are a dreamed up club by the SFA to replace the club in liquidation. Minter. :lol:

in common speech what is deemed to them to be considered a club

1 hour ago, Solitaire said:

Why do I believe it's worthy of a thread?

Ok.

There are many numbskulls that consider Rangers "a new club"

Some of those numbskulls contacted the authorities, claiming that Rangers using Danny Wilson as a "trained player" for eligibility reasons was false as Rangers were "a new club" and so he trained with the "old Rangers".

Uefa have already said Rangers are the same club but just backed that up by agreeing Danny Wilson was trained "by the same club" in youth.

I felt it funny as those seeking to make the "new club claim", actually resulted in UEFA again saying Rangers is the same club.

As a Rangers fan, I therefore posted it.

Why an Inverness fan is telling me my thread is not worthy bemuses me.

I suggest you f**k off.

The fact you are so utterly seething about this is exactly why those people sent the letters...

Archived