Danny Wilson - Europa Eligibility

Solitaire

As a Gers fan, I would just like to give a big shout out to all those sad Gers haterz who actually took time to email UEFA about Danny Wilson, claiming (whilst howling at the moon) that he did not fit the criteria as a player trained at the club for competitions. Apparently, he trained at a 'different club'.

UEFA have since ratified he trained at the same club and is eligible. :thumsup2

Ouch....epic fail there. :lol:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Who gives a f**k?

Clearly those that emailed UEFA and quite a few who do the 'not same club argument'.

That said, I appreciate you don't give a f**k as you've a Championship challenge to look forward to.

Just now, Solitaire said:

Clearly those that emailed UEFA and quite a few who do the 'not same club argument'.

That said, I appreciate you don't give a f**k as you've a Championship challenge to look forward.

First time I've heard about these emails, thats about as pathetic as you starting this thread.

Thanks m8, hopefully we won't need two attempts to get out of it like you needed on a much bigger budget.

Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

First time I've heard about these emails, thats about as pathetic as you starting this thread.

Thanks m8, hopefully we won't need two attempts to get out of it like you needed on a much bigger budget.

I'm glad to educate you. :)

I couldn't give two fucks about your "attempts". 

That said, I appreciate you don't give a f**k as you've a Championship challenge to look forward to.

Everyone does the not the same club thing. Apart from Rangers fans obviously, as they're in denial.

But aye nobody gives a f**k, apart from you it looks like, seeing as you made a thread. [emoji23]

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

Everyone does the not the same club thing. Apart from Rangers fans obviously, as they're in denial.

But aye nobody gives a f**k, apart from you it looks like, seeing as you made a thread. emoji23.png

Of course I do.It makes you look foolish in that argument.

Hence why I posted it. :)

Just now, Solitaire said:

I'm glad to educate you. :)

I couldn't give two fucks about your "attempts". 

You didn't, it was pointless. 

I wasn't asking you to, If I was I would start an attention seeking thread about it.

3 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

You didn't, it was pointless. 

I wasn't asking you to, If I was I would start an attention seeking thread about it.

I'm an attention seeker?

Ok.

Sit down Bobby and have a bit of a think.

Aren't you guilty then of giving me attention?

I mean, your club has nothing to do with what I've posted and yet......you have.

Strange.

2 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Let this be a lesson to him then.

Bennett never learns.

2 minutes ago, Solitaire said:

I'm an attention seeker?

Ok.

Sit down Bobby and have a bit of a think.

Aren't you guilty then of giving me attention?

I mean, your club has nothing to do with what I've posted and yet......you have.

Strange.

The only thing strange is why you think this is worthy of a thread? I'm merely replying to comments addressing me. Granted you're getting the attention you've been desperate for though.

Who's angry?

You obviously.

Sitting in my livingroom chilled out, window open, cold glass of water with the TV on.... browsing through the timeline on here to see you absolutely raging with some random people you don't know for some emails you've never read, telling other randoms who also know nothing of it, on a football forum. Late on a Friday night.

Come on Solitaire. Know it can't be easy, and you're probably still haunted by the fact you and your fellow fans walked away when your club, RIP, needed you most. But you've got a new club now and a fresh start.

Cheer up ffs. [emoji28]

Why do I believe it's worthy of a thread?

Ok.

There are many numbskulls that consider Rangers "a new club"

Some of those numbskulls contacted the authorities, claiming that Rangers using Danny Wilson as a "trained player" for eligibility reasons was false as Rangers were "a new club" and so he trained with the "old Rangers".

Uefa have already said Rangers are the same club but just backed that up by agreeing Danny Wilson was trained "by the same club" in youth.

I felt it funny as those seeking to make the "new club claim", actually resulted in UEFA again saying Rangers is the same club.

As a Rangers fan, I therefore posted it.

Why an Inverness fan is telling me my thread is not worthy bemuses me.

I suggest you f**k off.

Archived