1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

I'm well aware that they're biologically likely to feel colder. But it's the fact that there is absolutely no regard for anyone else's comfort that annoys me.

14 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I'm well aware that they're biologically likely to feel colder. But it's the fact that there is absolutely no regard for anyone else's comfort that annoys me.

You should say either put a jersey on or I'm stripping to pants and vest.

On 16/08/2017 at 20:19, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Wait a minute. People are actively avoiding threesomes?

I had a threesome with a couple of celebrities once.

It was going well until they started saying "to me, to you"

I have been forced into going for leaving drinks tomorrow. I'm not leaving I'm moving floors.

I like drinks I would just rather do it with my actual pals. Or on my own,mostly on my own.

5 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

There's nothing worse than people complaining about the cold when they haven't even put a jumper on. I'm turning into my dad.

I'm sure a decent lawyer could make a case for this.

7 General duties of employees at work.E+W+S+N.I.

It shall be the duty of every employee while at work—

(a)to take reasonable care for the health and safety of himself

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1974/37/section/7

45 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

I have been forced into going for leaving drinks tomorrow. I'm not leaving I'm moving floors.

I like drinks I would just rather do it with my actual pals. Or on my own,mostly on my own.

Sadly wiseguy, you do appear to do most things on your own.:whistle

8 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Have they got your family at gunpoint? Just say no, for f**k's sake.

When I was transferred into my current location I told them right from the start that I didn't do birthdays, cards, sheets etc. I've been left in peace ever since :)

Having joined my work just after my 30th birthday, and not getting married or having any kids, I must have paid out hundreds for no return. 

What a mug :)

Is it so hard to put a few quid in a collection?  It's a nice thing to do.  Think of the happiness given to the person receiving the gift and wonder how much you really need the change.  You'd only spend it on rubbish anyway.

11 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Is it so hard to put a few quid in a collection?  It's a nice thing to do.  Think of the happiness given to the person receiving the gift and wonder how much you really need the change.  You'd only spend it on rubbish anyway.

I like rubbish. :thumsup2

Someone knocked over a jar of coffee in the general office this morning. You'd have though Kevin Bridges was doing a stand up set in there such was the hilarity that ensued afterwards. A jar of coffee, and the hyenas were still pishing themselves laughing about it ten minutes later.

All this shite about moving in your work. About 2 years ago one of the secretary's said she was leaving. Cue much administrator activity around collecting money, card signing, flower and present buying. She had only been there about 4 years but amassed £250 (not from me I hasten to add).

As it transpires, she was only moving to a different department and 6 months later she was back in the same office. Fucking mugs.

(Wid not btw)

Ha. This happened to me....victory

8 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Someone knocked over a jar of coffee in the general office this morning. You'd have though Kevin Bridges was doing a stand up set in there such was the hilarity that ensued afterwards. A jar of coffee, and the hyenas were still pishing themselves laughing about it ten minutes later.

You knocked over the coffee didn't you?