Work colleagues

This nude disabled toilet chat has reminded me that several posters once confessed to taking showers after having a shite.

Hopefully they talked to their doctors about why that was necessary.

I exclusively use the disabled toilet at work. Much larger space and more comfortable shitting environment all round. I work in a small place and know that there is nobody disabled who might require it though, unsure if I’d risk it if there was the potential for someone to be waiting outside that genuinely needed it.

7 hours ago, WeAreElgin said:

I took off my shirt and trousers in the disabled toilet to cool off for 10 minutes after a particularly unpleasant bowel movement. Could never bear to go in there after that fateful afternoon.

I have never ever sweated having a shit. 

9 hours ago, BFTD said:

This nude disabled toilet chat has reminded me that several posters once confessed to taking showers after having a shite.

Hopefully they talked to their doctors about why that was necessary.

The wife, and son, both do this. Plus side is the toilet doesn't stink of anything other than Lux.  

Edit: Literally he's just having one now!

Edited by hk blues

Just now, superbigal said:
7 minutes ago, hk blues said:
The wife, and son, both do this. Plus side is the toilet doesn't stink of anything other than Lux.  
Edit: Literally he's just having one now!

Together ?

Hopefully not - shite then shower is the protocol as I understand it.  

Disabled toilets are for George.

Update on the Forfar banter boys, zero. These guy are at it. Even the loveys ask if I'm happy (knowing if Forfar win)

Let's get this straight, no hard feeling, I just think they may all love the Brekin Fans @Hedgecutter has influenced, my work. 

16 hours ago, coprolite said:

The red string hanging down isn't a flush, it's a panic alarm. 

Apparently the designated helper mannie gets all arsey if people pull it by mistake, i've heard. 

Only one way out of that problem situation:

8Qdr.gif.9fb6882056860e0f4b11347d51d4d4d2.gif

I'm sure I've posted this before but when I worked in a large financial company, someone on my shift once did a shit down the side of the toilet.  I have no idea how anyone could do this, logisitically there isn't enough room to properly position oneself to shit there.  Unless they closed the toilet lid and squatted on it, with their back to the cubicle wall.  Seems a massive effort to do a shite on the floor.  The other, awful, option is that they shat in the toilet and then picked it out.

In another job, back when I lived in Inverness, one of the guys I worked with had done a shit in the toilet, as per normal.  The toilet roll was sitting on the cistern and when he reached to get some to clean himself, he realised that someone had left a shite hidden in the middle of the toilet roll.  The audacity of it.

In my current job, we used to have individual toilet rooms for doing your business, much more civilised.  However, on one occasion someone using one had forgotten to lock the door, so when I opened it to use it, I was confronted with my colleague doing a shit.  I don't think anyone should have to look at another man when they are shitting.  It's not natural.

4 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I'm sure I've posted this before but when I worked in a large financial company, someone on my shift once did a shit down the side of the toilet.  I have no idea how anyone could do this, logisitically there isn't enough room to properly position oneself to shit there.  Unless they closed the toilet lid and squatted on it, with their back to the cubicle wall.  Seems a massive effort to do a shite on the floor.  The other, awful, option is that they shat in the toilet and then picked it out.

In another job, back when I lived in Inverness, one of the guys I worked with had done a shit in the toilet, as per normal.  The toilet roll was sitting on the cistern and when he reached to get some to clean himself, he realised that someone had left a shite hidden in the middle of the toilet roll.  The audacity of it.

In my current job, we used to have individual toilet rooms for doing your business, much more civilised.  However, on one occasion someone using one had forgotten to lock the door, so when I opened it to use it, I was confronted with my colleague doing a shit.  I don't think anyone should have to look at another man when they are shitting.  It's not natural.

Shitting Stories thread for this pish.

On a similar note to Chris' story about seeing another man shitting, the more common hearing a colleague (who you saw go in the cubical) having violent diarrhea.  You can never look a man in the eye again without always thinking 'I've heard you having a terrible shite'.

8 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

On a similar note to Chris' story about seeing another man shitting, the more common hearing a colleague (who you saw go in the cubical) having violent diarrhea.  You can never look a man in the eye again without always thinking 'I've heard you having a terrible shite'.

When I was a student, one of my lecturers was notorious. He must have had awful constipation. He would be in there, grunting and struggling away. Reminded me of that Austin Powers scene. An hour later he's talking to us about organic acids or some such thing, and we'd look at him and think: eat more fibre. And: we have heard you shite.

20 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

Worked in this job since May 2021, every day WFH. Never had a day in office yet.

1st day in office next Thursday, and from end march looks like about 2 days a week in office.

Have had two nights out where met some colleagues but many never even met even though emails and Teams every day - 

our Teams always done without cameras. So not a clue what most even look like.

Wonder if will still really like job when have to share office space / tea routines / lunch smells etc. with colleagues.

You'll be disappointed when the one with the "wid" voice turns out to look like Mags Hainey