Work colleagues

On 12/02/2021 at 16:55, Steve_Wilkos said:

Some middle manager at my work has just posted a picture of himself in the buff, wearing a pink cowboy hat, with his erect, three-inch penis centre frame, into the general company Teams chat.

I expect questions will be asked.

Got to be an update on this by now?

Guys, I need your advice. I work online and have several people under my supervision. What is the best way to monitor the work of subordinates online? How to motivate them to do everything in a row and efficiently?

I’d take on all the work myself mate just to be sure it’s being done properly.

Guys, I need your advice. I work online and have several people under my supervision. What is the best way to monitor the work of subordinates online? How to motivate them to do everything in a row and efficiently?
Do you not have a set of metrics for task completion?
Monitor that for a week and compare, then have a one to one chat on a Monday with all of them, let them know its being looked at by above your pay grade and that you will need to know if they have issues.

Side note - Thank f**k I don't have to deal with that pish anymore.

5 hours ago, Xander Green said:

f**k off Pep/Carnoustie Young Guvenor/multiple other tragic aliases

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

f**k off Pep/Carnoustie Young Guvenor/multiple other tragic aliases

I was thinking more that we're likely to see a follow-up message: "hey guys, I've discovered this excellent employee management package that's had great reviews and has really helped me maximise my employee's productivity - you can find it at www.shiteyappz.com".

4 hours ago, coprolite said:

Ask IT to remote access everyone's computers and switch their cameras on as well as allowing you to view their screens on demand. 

Tell them if they don't do things in a row and efficiently they'll be sacked. Make sure they respect the chain of command by using all available titles in your email sign off like this: Xander Green (Team Leader and Assistant to the Manager) 

Hiya Dwight, hiya pal!

37 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I was thinking more that we're likely to see a follow-up message: "hey guys, I've discovered this excellent employee management package that's had great reviews and has really helped me maximise my employee's productivity - you can find it at www.shiteyappz.com".

Hiya Dwight, hiya pal!

Yeah I was sure it was a spam bot about to promote something.