Work colleagues

On 18/12/2020 at 09:55, NotThePars said:

The senior business manager in our region sends out a Friday inspiration message every week with a quote at the end. Every time he comes to our office I try and pepper some Lenin quotes in but unfortunately he hasn’t taken the bait yet. Hoping for a “there are weeks where decades happen..” before the end of Covid.

https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/2049624-mein-kampf

fill your boots. i reckon you could get something like

“Obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, but only to be broken.”

if you attribute it to Dolly Parton or something

Sensational drunken shitposting from upper management this morning, which essentially amounted to, "hey, we've decided to finish early, so we're done for the holidays as of now. You cuntos can finish an hour early, on the understanding that you stay late to disinfect the premises nobody will be in for a month, from the virus that dies after three days. Oh, and we've decided to give you all a pay raise so miniscule that we'll have to increase it when minimum wage goes up in April, so we're literally going say you should be thankful for how well we run this company. Best."

Not one single f**k given. Remarkable.

• 2 weeks later...

Not exactly work related but a colleague of mine has written (well, typed) a letter to a well known bus company to complain that her bus driver has had their shift changed and now has a different person at the wheel. Anytime I think I can't be surprised at the absurdity of this woman anymore, she comes up with something even stranger behaviour.

What a joke my work are just now lads/lassies. 

Been furloughed other than a week or two failed experiment from March to December and now I'm a key worker.  There's absolutely f**k all essential about the work I arrange (arrange for folk to go into folks houses essentially).  Absolutely disgraceful, bad time for a job hunt :lol:

3 hours ago, microdave said:

Not exactly work related but a colleague of mine has written (well, typed) a letter to a well known bus company to complain that her bus driver has had their shift changed and now has a different person at the wheel. Anytime I think I can't be surprised at the absurdity of this woman anymore, she comes up with something even stranger behaviour.

That is mental, what other shite has she done??