Work colleagues

13 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

He got pished and booked a hotel, big whoop want a fight about it?
emoji38.png
I shall only post funny anecdotes on this thread from now on. My situation is out of step with a banter type thread and I can see it annoys people.
Its just the same outcome.
Me moaning, others moan then back and forward. Doesnt achieve anything really.
I would advise that everyone should be aware of workplace mobbing incase it happens to them. It can happen to anyone and I'd rather support falkirk than go through that again.

And pumped the General. 

Oh wait, no, never mind. 

The saddest thing in the world is a reply-all with a huge load of bullet point comments from someone who wishes they were more important than they are on the last day before everyone fucks off for christmas
I'm fully expecting a bumper annual of "inspirational" quotes from our CEO. Maybe a compilation of the hundreds sent out weekly through 2020, from luminaries such as Mahatma Gandhi, Muhammad Ali, and Jedward.

The saddest thing in the world is a reply-all with a huge load of bullet point comments from someone who wishes they were more important than they are on the last day before everyone fucks off for christmas

I'm fully expecting a bumper annual of "inspirational" quotes from our CEO. Maybe a compilation of the hundreds sent out weekly through 2020, from luminaries such as Mahatma Gandhi, Muhammad Ali, and Jedward.

The senior business manager in our region sends out a Friday inspiration message every week with a quote at the end. Every time he comes to our office I try and pepper some Lenin quotes in but unfortunately he hasn’t taken the bait yet. Hoping for a “there are weeks where decades happen..” before the end of Covid.

The senior business manager in our region sends out a Friday inspiration message every week with a quote at the end. Every time he comes to our office I try and pepper some Lenin quotes in but unfortunately he hasn’t taken the bait yet. Hoping for a “there are weeks where decades happen..” before the end of Covid.
I had to send out a weekly bulletin for a while, and it was so tempting to include a few unattributed quotes from Hitler, Mussolini, and the gang.

Unfortunately, while it would have flown straight over the CEO's head, the middle-management between us are well aware of what the plebs think of these messages, and would have insisted upon a vigorous debrief (not by The General).

3 hours ago, NotThePars said:

I understand the principle of policemen looking younger, it's no surprise then that senior managers and directors are also younger now. But I'm convinced there is a conspiracy to promote diversity in appearance. Loads now have huge beards, tattoos, those daft earrings that stretch your lobes etc.

They can't change their personality and are invariably duller than ditch water but I think they must be ordered to get a look that the yoof will identify and aspire to.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

Last day of school before our holidays and we’re getting fed Mexican food for lunch.
On top of that one of the staff is bringing Costa Rican “egg nog” made with rum!

Lots of tipsy female teachers this afternoon [emoji1787]

I understand the principle of policemen looking younger, it's no surprise then that senior managers and directors are also younger now. But I'm convinced there is a conspiracy to promote diversity in appearance. Loads now have huge beards, tattoos, those daft earrings that stretch your lobes etc.
They can't change their personality and are invariably duller than ditch water but I think they must be ordered to get a look that the yoof will identify and aspire to.

I’m sure the guy I’m referring to is in his 50s

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

I’m sure the guy I’m referring to is in his 50s

We still have those types as well. They're all open neck shirts, call me James, email me your concerns types. Working from home, with personal touches prominently displayed in the shot.

They can't win, I hate everybody that attempts to communicate with me.

3 hours ago, Raidernation said:

Last day of school before our holidays and we’re getting fed Mexican food for lunch.
On top of that one of the staff is bringing Costa Rican “egg nog” made with rum!

Lots of tipsy female teachers this afternoon emoji1787.png

You know the P&B rules...

4 hours ago, Raidernation said:

Would you give any of them a D?

We still have those types as well. They're all open neck shirts, call me James, email me your concerns types. Working from home, with personal touches prominently displayed in the shot.
They can't win, I hate everybody that attempts to communicate with me.

Those with carefully placed items in the background on Zoom/Teams calls, a musical score, art easel, chess set, poetry books etc ‘look how cultured and sophisticated I am in my natural home surroundings’.
Aww gtf.

23 hours ago, Raidernation said:

19 hours ago, GordonD said:

You know the P&B rules...

Indeed, I demand pictures immediately.

God, I miss Mexican food.