8 hours ago, M0rtonfc said:

A guy from my team has put in holiday requests for every Monday for the next 3 months, don't know why this has annoyed me but it has!

I need a cup of tea.

Why should it matter when someone uses there leave?  If he wants a lot of Monday’s off and you take a 2 week holiday and a long weekend then you both spend the same amount of time off and the same amount of time covering each other.

Edited by parsforlife

7 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Another concomitant to the practice of the sash. 

FTFY

Guy sitting opposite me is making a weird clicking noise without apparently moving anything other than his mouth. He can't be eating anything as it's gone on for quite some time now.

Guy sitting opposite me is making a weird clicking noise without apparently moving anything other than his mouth. He can't be eating anything as it's gone on for quite some time now.

Android imo. Do you work at Skynet?

19 hours ago, nsr said:

Bomb.

Captain Brown.gif

Should I be concerned that he also has an Austrian accent?

Spoiler

He doesn't really.

Edited by nsr

My workshy colleague is leaving for another department.  My manager literally danced around the office when this news was confirmed.

Did this guy ride you mugs all the way to a promotion?

1 hour ago, Busta Nut said:

:lol: Nah, he has been shunted into the sidings.

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

My workshy colleague is leaving for another department.  My manager literally danced around the office when this news was confirmed.

1 hour ago, Busta Nut said:

Only one winner here.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

A sidings with the same money but even less to do?

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Image result for photo of dunfermline station

A sidings with the same money but even less to do?

Probably more. Why move for the same, or less? Got things just way I want them with the diddies doing my work right here....I’m sure the colleague though who definitely isn’t me...

We have Shit-Gate at our work just now. Apparently someone has been wiping their arse and putting the loo roll in the bin rather than down the pan.

I can't think of any logical reason behind this manky behaviour.

We have Shit-Gate at our work just now. Apparently someone has been wiping their arse and putting the loo roll in the bin rather than down the pan.

Some folk from southern Europe do this because their drains are rubbish. Knew a Greek guy who did this while living over here, his flatmates were horrified. He kept doing it even after being told it wouldn't block the pipes.

30 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Some folk from southern Europe do this because their drains are rubbish. Knew a Greek guy who did this while living over here, his flatmates were horrified. He kept doing it even after being told it wouldn't block the pipes.

There's a scene in 'My Family and Other Animals' (the original book) where, soon after their arrival on Corfu, Gerald Durrell's sister doesn't realise that the paper in the bin is, ah, second hand, until it's explained to her.

41 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Used to be standard just about everywhere outside Northern Europe and North America to stop the plumbing getting blocked up.

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Used to be standard just about everywhere outside Northern Europe and North America to stop the plumbing getting blocked up.

I flush it,  even in Greece. I don't think a pail of Shirley leper adds anything to my holiday. By the time it backs up, I'm away and they can fix it.

Shirley leper should read shitey paper, God knows what auto correct is doing.