Work colleagues

14 hours ago, philpy said:

The girl from the office (wid not) constantly complains about the toilet smelling after people using it. I'm going to start eating roses to make my shites smell better emoji849.pngemoji849.png

Or you could stop using the Ladies'.

14 hours ago, Torpar said:

I have no problem with people bringing their baby into the office for a visit but if they just cry the whole time, maybe move out the working areas until they stop. 

And move before it starts the baby crying too.

Fellow workers on my floor appear to have a fear of filling up the kettle with water, If you've used the last of the kettle water gonna just fill it up and fire it on before you walk away, I mean the tap is right next to the kettle, takes 2 secs FFS! Very small annoyance I know but after it happens a couple of times a day it starts to piss you aff.

30 minutes ago, M0rtonfc said:

Fellow workers on my floor appear to have a fear of filling up the kettle with water, If you've used the last of the kettle water gonna just fill it up and fire it on before you walk away, I mean the tap is right next to the kettle, takes 2 secs FFS! Very small annoyance I know but after it happens a couple of times a day it starts to piss you aff.

Are you one of those? 

It's a waste of energy to boil a full kettle.

tenor.gif.33cd242640203a953722b265965ea6de.gif

LIke all civilised people i want freshly drawn water, boiled once, for making drinks. If some dickhead has boiled a full one it goes straight down the sink. 

Fortunately my current work avoids this by having boiling water taps and no kettles. 

26 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Are you one of those? 

It's a waste of energy to boil a full kettle.

tenor.gif.33cd242640203a953722b265965ea6de.gif

LIke all civilised people i want freshly drawn water, boiled once, for making drinks. If some dickhead has boiled a full one it goes straight down the sink. 

Fortunately my current work avoids this by having boiling water taps and no kettles. 

Nah mate not at all, just fill the fucker up and fire it on for the next person! Instead people in my work will go to the kitchen, see 1 cup worth of water, turn the kettle on, pour the cuppa then f**k off haha, does my tits in.

7 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Get a boiler thingy, much more efficient.

We had this as well with the kettles, people moaning, people filling them up and moaning or people who just got on with it.

A boiler thingy would be smashing, most we get from my work is a £12.99 kettle from Argos mate.

Those taps are shit as well. They are constantly heating the water in the tank and they don't actually boil so your tea tastes funny.

The superior option is to bring in a flask.
The superior option is fill the kettle right up to the makers mark and stand there, away from ones workface for as long as possible whilst it boils.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:
Those taps are shit as well. They are constantly heating the water in the tank and they don't actually boil so your tea tastes funny.

The superior option is to bring in a flask.

The superior option is fill the kettle right up to the makers mark and stand there, away from ones workface for as long as possible whilst it boils.

That can back fire when some dickhead from the office goes in for a cuppa too, this would result in some horrific small talk!