Work colleagues

I ordered mine on the 27th of December from them and hadn't heard anything. Messaged them yesterday and he said they got a huge number of Boxing Day orders which they've been struggling to keep up with, so it'll be with me in another 2 weeks. I'll let you know how it is when I get it.
Thank you. Sure it was Dele who was unsure if it was all legit or shitw quality. Dundee top on it I quite fancy

I am absolutely phoning it in at work as I wait to move elsewhere and no-one seems to mind. We have to record all of our time to different client files. That means you should be recording 6-7 hours work per day. I have been averaging about 2 hours per day. Start time is 9.30, I have been coming in at 10.45 ish. A more senior colleague sent me an arsey email the other day after I had to bail on a task (six minutes after first accepting the task). "Please check your calendar before committing in future", and I replied, "thanks for that excellent tip!". No reply, no quiet words from anyone, the woman's known for being rude anyway. Got two weeks of this left and I intend to enjoy it to the max....

Well aware this makes me the work bellend, but who cares.

Edited by Margaret Thatcher

2 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I had a cheese & ham sandwich out of Morrisons and added some ready salted crisps last week and it was a taste sensation.

I can imagine how the conversation went?

PotM: Packet of crisps please?

MS: What flavour would you like?

PotM: None please

17 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:
17 hours ago, The Moonster said:
I ordered mine on the 27th of December from them and hadn't heard anything. Messaged them yesterday and he said they got a huge number of Boxing Day orders which they've been struggling to keep up with, so it'll be with me in another 2 weeks. I'll let you know how it is when I get it.

Thank you. Sure it was Dele who was unsure if it was all legit or shitw quality. Dundee top on it I quite fancy

Yeah it was me. A guy I work with got one for Christmas. The 'paint speckle' United one. It's alright but the quality is a bit meh and it's it bit different from the original (different colour buttons etc.) for near £40, I'd have expected better. It could just be that strip though. 

My worry was the amount of folk who have been waiting ages with absolutely no communication. Like @The Moonster now as well. 

Edited by Dele

6 minutes ago, Doctor said:

There's a young couple at my work who are a couple and work in the same department.

They are both really nice but Jesus i can't imagine that situation of constantly being around your partner.

In my work, my manager's wife is on the board of directors, his sister in law works in our department and his other sister in law is the manger of another department. He literally spends his entire life surrounded by his wife and sisters in law. I have no idea how he isn't suicidal.

Someone in our office ran out of the building bang on 5.

Apparently he’s known to down everything bang on 5.

Anyone else encountered someone who’s so extreme to finish bang on that they’ll run to their car to spend 10 minutes stuck in traffic to leave the car park?

Anyone else encountered someone who’s so extreme to finish bang on that they’ll run to their car to spend 10 minutes stuck in traffic to leave the car park?
Me.

Once the pay stops so does my (lol) labour

1 minute ago, mizfit said:

Half my floor have their jackets and bags on at 3:59, I'd say it's absolutely normal tbh...

Guy in my work was still in at 8:30pm (4hrs after his official finishing time) last night due to the water going off and coolers breaking. He's not a plumber, nor is he from the contracted company who look after all the coolers and ventilation. 

He works in H&S and wasn't getting O/T. 

Its absolutely mental staying behind after the clock stops paying. 

Edit : there was only one department directly affected by the cooler situation and that dept manager fucked off at 5pm.

Edited by Dele

57 minutes ago, Doctor said:

There's a young couple at my work who are a couple and work in the same department.

They are both really nice but Jesus i can't imagine that situation of constantly being around your partner.

I went out with a girl at work in my first job. Was fucking dreadful, just had no time whatsoever to myself. Then when we broke up, had most of the office asking each other what happened. Dreadful times. 

7 minutes ago, mizfit said:

There is a man in my office who is known as "Two Hats" due to him wearing one of those daft winter hats that has a cap to it. For at least a year, I never saw him without it, we have a pretty relaxed dress code, but I felt this took the piss a bit. 

He also walks around in his socks all day, even to the bogs. Find that really odd. 

Anyway, as soon as the clock hits 1630, he is sprinting out the office. Genuinely sprinting, he runs down the stairs and out the door. He doesn't have a car though, he has a little scooter. Like a child. Then scoots away. 

Really odd bloke. 

17 minutes ago, mizfit said:

In my early days, I worked in a law firm where the entire office of about 60 people was like this. 5.05 pm and it was empty. The Head of Office was a psychopathic c**t and the firm won the industry's Golden Turd award for worst place to work (that's a genuine award), so it wasn't surprising.

Edited by Margaret Thatcher