Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 26/12/2019 at 17:26, oaksoft said:

If I was the manager of that group it would be getting sorted out on the first day back and at least one person would be polishing their CV.

Is your CV engraved on a metal plate or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/12/2019 at 15:11, MixuFixit said:


There's no point spelling out what the Armstrongs allegorise regarding your singular view of employment and business in general, as you'll just relapse into "I've no idea what that word salad was".

Jesus. If you ever fancy posting this in English let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, nsr said:

Is your CV engraved on a metal plate or something?

Why would I have a CV? You're not keeping up are you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

21 hours ago, FalkirkBairn93 said:

 


Plenty out there, although if they had sense they would work for someone else. But going by probability that you don’t own your own business, either that you count your hand as your employee...and call your weak hand your sub contractor you absolute w****r emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

 

Oh great. Another miserable bugger full of self loathing chucking personal insults. Does this sort of thing make you people feel better? Really?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

 

Oh great. Another miserable bugger full of self loathing chucking personal insults. Does this sort of thing make you people feel better? Really?

 

23 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

you should try it once in a while you miserable, whiny b*****d.

You really are a hopelessly stupid c**t. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Oh great. Another miserable bugger full of self loathing chucking personal insults. Does this sort of thing make you people feel better? Really?


Actually though it was quite a good pun...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Why would I have a CV? You're not keeping up are you?

Are you unemployed? Sorry, I didn't realise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A couple of guys were playing a quiz game on one of the screens in our office today, as it's the relatively quiet Christmas period and a guy came over and asked them to stop as "some of us are trying to do work".  When they didn't turn it off completely he shouted over "COME ON" from his desk.  

The guy who complained is my colleague who I may have mentioned on here before.  He comes in at 6am and works until about 7pm, never takes holidays, doesn't claim travel expenses.  He's a deeply odd individual, unmarried, lives alone, has no mates or any real hobbies.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

A couple of guys were playing a quiz game on one of the screens in our office today, as it's the relatively quiet Christmas period and a guy came over and asked them to stop as "some of us are trying to do work".  When they didn't turn it off completely he shouted over "COME ON" from his desk.  

The guy who complained is my colleague who I may have mentioned on here before.  He comes in at 6am and works until about 7pm, never takes holidays, doesn't claim travel expenses.  He's a deeply odd individual, unmarried, lives alone, has no mates or any real hobbies.  

I think you work with oaksoft, m9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/12/2019 at 19:40, Busta Nut said:

For a bit of background here. Everyone is fine with it and took the wind up as it was intended. 

Apart from the girl in question, and the bloke on WhatsApp who evidently think you're a bit of a belter. 

 

Working in an office sounds absolutely shite. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regarding the feedback, I didn’t give the guy any response and didn’t hear any more of it. Spoke to my manager about it and he said that I’d done the right thing.

We will see what the New Year brings with him. I might be being sent to work with him in person for a couple of days. Looking forward to keeping this thread updated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:
6 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
I think you work with oaksoft, m9

One works for Oaksoft, not with him.

I thought he had more employees than that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...