Work colleagues

1 hour ago, Dosser-fae-the-shire said:

Used to work with a lassie (a def wid) who’s fanny absolutely stank when she was on the rag. You could smell it from a few feet away. Everyone noticed it but always wondered how you’d approach that type of issue as a manager.

That's a conundrum.

Getting annoyed with a couple of boys who think shouting things then laughing at their own jokes = being funny. Seems to go down well with the others but I usually just feel like I'm somewhere in Glasgow. 

You’ve just described 99% of the P&B hibs fans posting style

5 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Getting annoyed with a couple of boys who think shouting things then laughing at their own jokes = being funny. Seems to go down well with the others but I usually just feel like I'm somewhere in Glasgow. 

Guy in my work is loud as f**k and puts on a massive fake laugh at the end of almost everything he says.

His automatic response to anything anyone says is to disagree with them.

He's also a big fan of 'bigging himself up' for want of a better phrase. 

I reckon the guy must be deeply insecure. 

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

Guy in my work is loud as f**k and puts on a massive fake laugh at the end of almost everything he says.

His automatic response to anything anyone says is to disagree with them.

He's also a big fan of 'bigging himself up' for want of a better phrase. 

I reckon the guy must be deeply insecure. 

It's a sure sign of low self esteem imo. Are you still in Oz, that kind of stuff seems like a cultural thing there. Don't think I've ever met an aussie I've liked. 

Just now, Boostin' Kev said:

It's a sure sign of low self esteem imo. Are you still in Oz, that kind of stuff seems like a cultural thing there. Don't think I've ever met an aussie I've liked. 

Aye, but he's a Kiwi as is his mate who's quite similar. The workforce is very diverse but at the risk of sounding racist I'd get rid of most of the white guys, excluding myself of course, and keep all the rest. 

19 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Guy in my work is known as "Scotty-two-times" (I didn't come up with the name) because he tells a joke and then repeats the punchline immediately whilst laughing at his own joke, sometimes with the added light punch on the shoulder to show what top banter he's throwing out there. It's horrendous and I avoid him at all costs.

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Aye, but he's a Kiwi as is his mate who's quite similar. The workforce is very diverse but at the risk of sounding racist I'd get rid of most of the white guys, excluding myself of course, and keep all the rest

3 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Guy in my work is known as "Scotty-two-times" (I didn't come up with the name) because he tells a joke and then repeats the punchline immediately whilst laughing at his own joke, sometimes with the added light punch on the shoulder to show what top banter he's throwing out there. It's horrendous and I avoid him at all costs.

The boy sounds like a dick. I've got a 'mate' Tommy 2 Shites, if you've been for one shite he's had two. 

2 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

The boy sounds like a dick. I've got a 'mate' Tommy 2 Shites, if you've been for one shite he's had two. 

If you've been to Tenerife he's been to Elevenerife. 

f**k those guys. 

8 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Aye, but he's a Kiwi as is his mate who's quite similar. The workforce is very diverse but at the risk of sounding racist I'd get rid of most of the white guys, excluding myself of course, and keep all the rest. 

Arguably the tidiest girl I've shagged was ozzie,my mates loved her. Had to let her go because her chat was killing me. Met people from all over the world since then through work, ozzies are the toughest to chat to after Russians and weegies imo. 

1 hour ago, microdave said:
6 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:
Could easily put this in the Heebie Jeebies thread, but my other half was telling me of a girl (Aberdonian) who forced a desk move from near the window to the middle of the office because she "finds the wind disconcerting" and doesn't like sunlight.
:huh:

We've got a woman who has been complaining about the aircon being too cold so yesterday she moved to the next desk (I know) to see if there was any improvement. She's (unsurprisingly) still moaning about it today but she moved to another desk with nobody within thirty feet of her. She's been wrapped up like she's in the arctic for weeks now. I'm finding it hilarious because she's a horrible immature middle aged woman I'm not married to her.

There.

9 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

My disaster of a colleague has handed in her notice. After numerous gentle reminders about her personal hygiene (i.e. stench) her boss had to tell her a bit more forcefully and that "It isn't body odour, maybe you have a problem with your vagina."

Continuing from her doctrine that all domestic abuse victims are probably the sort who deserve it, she today has said celebrities never rape people and it's all daft wee lassies looking for attention and money.

Also, Michael Jackson is still alive.

How did you find out, did he apply for the vacancy?

16 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Guy in my work is loud as f**k and puts on a massive fake laugh at the end of almost everything he says

We have one of those at present. This guy is huge, like a mountain of fat. Seems decent enough but you could hear him laugh from inside a nuclear bunker.