Work colleagues

1 hour ago, DiegoDiego said:

My disaster of a colleague has handed in her notice. After numerous gentle reminders about her personal hygiene (i.e. stench) her boss had to tell her a bit more forcefully and that "It isn't body odour, maybe you have a problem with your vagina."

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:
Is her boss a woman?

Well the owner is but she didn't want to have to tell her, so she got her immediate boss to say it.

This still doesn't answer whether it was a man or woman who told her she may have a fishy flange. 

Could easily put this in the Heebie Jeebies thread, but my other half was telling me of a girl (Aberdonian) who forced a desk move from near the window to the middle of the office because she "finds the wind disconcerting" and doesn't like sunlight.

:huh:

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:
This still doesn't answer whether it was a man or woman who told her she may have a fishy flange. 

Sorry, it was a man.

So the female owner assumed your colleague had a stinkin' fanny, and got a guy to tell her?!?! 

image.jpeg.f459170c1127f3b81653f3b340a5dc4d.jpeg

1 minute ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:
2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Sorry, it was a man.

So the female owner assumed your colleague had a stinkin' fanny, and got a guy to tell her?!?! 

Wow 😯

4 hours ago, Adam said:

I tend to make a few days lunches for the week on a Sunday when I'm already in the kitchen cooking dinner.  This week it was salad with poached salmon fillets.  I also bought an omelette maker in Aldi at the weekend and have been making one to bring in for breakfast about 10am.  A minute in the microwave and it's ready.   

I do like to go out once a week or so for lunch, but could never justify the cost every day.  Even a meal deal from Tesco every day would set you back £60 every month.  Can make lunches that are much better and more filling for less than half that.

your lunch sounds fucking amazing tbh, wish I had stuff like that more often but I've gotten into a bit of a bad routine due to my current shift patterns (10:30AM til 07:00PM at night mon - fri).

Factoring in travel time, time spent out walking the dog, showering etc. there's really not a lot left in my day so it's just too tempting to either pick something up from a takeaway or if I'm feeling adventurous, fling something in the oven for a bit.

Not got that excuse at the weekend tbf so should maybe make more of an effort when the time is available. Unironically having a wee look at little cooking classes online for inspiration since it's something I'd like to get on top of.

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

DiegoDiego may well be a woman - they answered a question they weren't asked.

44 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

your lunch sounds fucking amazing tbh, wish I had stuff like that more often but I've gotten into a bit of a bad routine due to my current shift patterns (10:30AM til 07:00PM at night mon - fri).

Factoring in travel time, time spent out walking the dog, showering etc. there's really not a lot left in my day so it's just too tempting to either pick something up from a takeaway or if I'm feeling adventurous, fling something in the oven for a bit.

Not got that excuse at the weekend tbf so should maybe make more of an effort when the time is available. Unironically having a wee look at little cooking classes online for inspiration since it's something I'd like to get on top of.

If she wasn't hot beforehand, she certainly will be after...

Edited by Jacksgranda
sllepnig

43 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

They should have put a collection together and bought her a douchebag. And maybe a bottle of Prosecco. 

Edited by welshbairn

1 minute ago, DiegoDiego said:
28 minutes ago, welshbairn said:
They should have put a collection together and bought her a douchebag. And maybe a bottle of Prosecco. 

Seeing as we're in the heart of prosecco country they gave her a bottle for Christmas, despite the fact she's Muslim.

Allah probably gave her fanny stench as punishment for drinking it.

9 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
35 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Seeing as we're in the heart of prosecco country they gave her a bottle for Christmas, despite the fact she's Muslim.

Smelly fanny Muslim being given alcohol and then feeling forced to resign is an HR/tribunal can of worms I'm glad I don't have to open.

3 minutes ago, Dosser-fae-the-shire said:

Used to work with a lassie (a def wid) who’s fanny absolutely stank when she was on the rag. You could smell it from a few feet away. Everyone noticed it but always wondered how you’d approach that type of issue as a manager.

Tell her everyone has noticed and they're all talking about her when she's not there.

4 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Could easily put this in the Heebie Jeebies thread, but my other half was telling me of a girl (Aberdonian) who forced a desk move from near the window to the middle of the office because she "finds the wind disconcerting" and doesn't like sunlight.

Well, the good news is she won't turn to dust or burst into flames. The bad news is the vampire is now in the middle of the office.

We've got a woman who has been complaining about the aircon being too cold so yesterday she moved to the next desk (I know) to see if there was any improvement. She's (unsurprisingly) still moaning about it today but she moved to another desk with nobody within thirty feet of her. She's been wrapped up like she's in the arctic for weeks now. I'm finding it hilarious because she's a horrible immature middle aged woman.

2 minutes ago, microdave said:
4 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

We've got a woman who has been complaining about the aircon being too cold so yesterday she moved to the next desk (I know) to see if there was any improvement. She's (unsurprisingly) still moaning about it today but she moved to another desk with nobody within thirty feet of her. She's been wrapped up like she's in the arctic for weeks now. I'm finding it hilarious because she's a horrible immature middle aged woman.

She's soon be complaining it's too hot whilst wearing a fleece.