Work colleagues

20 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Guy at my work used to eat tuna.

Every day, literally for a year and a half.

”It’s just fuel, eh Poet?”

I used to do that. I ended up in the doctors with pain in around my joints of my fingers, knees and writsts.

I was told to stop eating so much tuna. 

The pain subsided. 

1 minute ago, Dele said:

I used to do that. I ended up in the doctors with pain in around my joints of my fingers, knees and writsts.

I was told to stop eating so much tuna. 

The pain subsided. 

Sounds fishy

Spoiler

get out GIF

I also used to work in a place where a guy ate his lunch in one of the toilet cubicles. 

I would quite often wait a couple of minutes after he went in - just enough time for him to hunker down and unwrap his scranwiches - before going in myself and farting out a shite in the stall next door. 

Over the course of my employment there he must have ingested at least one whole shite of mine via airborne poo particles. 

Edited by Barry Ferguson's Hat

9 hours ago, FalkirkBairn93 said:

Well tonight I was “let go” via a phone call due to me taking my second sick day, flu, in my 9 month tenure at my employment...fair to say I’m straight to the union in the morning.

Maybe they are just taking precautions in case it's coronavirus.

I tend to make a few days lunches for the week on a Sunday when I'm already in the kitchen cooking dinner.  This week it was salad with poached salmon fillets.  I also bought an omelette maker in Aldi at the weekend and have been making one to bring in for breakfast about 10am.  A minute in the microwave and it's ready.   

I do like to go out once a week or so for lunch, but could never justify the cost every day.  Even a meal deal from Tesco every day would set you back £60 every month.  Can make lunches that are much better and more filling for less than half that.

My disaster of a colleague has handed in her notice. After numerous gentle reminders about her personal hygiene (i.e. stench) her boss had to tell her a bit more forcefully and that "It isn't body odour, maybe you have a problem with your vagina."

Continuing from her doctrine that all domestic abuse victims are probably the sort who deserve it, she today has said celebrities never rape people and it's all daft wee lassies looking for attention and money.

Also, Michael Jackson is still alive.

4 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

My disaster of a colleague has handed in her notice. After numerous gentle reminders about her personal hygiene (i.e. stench) her boss had to tell her a bit more forcefully and that "It isn't body odour, maybe you have a problem with your vagina."

Continuing from her doctrine that all domestic abuse victims are probably the sort who deserve it, she today has said celebrities never rape people and it's all daft wee lassies looking for attention and money.

Also, Michael Jackson is still alive.

Is her boss a woman?

Another less than impressive moment from the young male I encountered in his skegs in the cloakroom. I told him that tomorrow because of Brexit all of the non-British Europeans working the office (we have a French girl, a Polish lad and a Spanish lad) will be forcibly removed from the building and told never to come back. He was horrified.

5 minutes ago, nsr said:

Another less than impressive moment from the young male I encountered in his skegs in the cloakroom. I told him that tomorrow because of Brexit all of the non-British Europeans working the office (we have a French girl, a Polish lad and a Spanish lad) will be forcibly removed from the building and told never to come back. He was horrified.

It's the will of the people