Work colleagues

Today I witnessed one of the younger males in our office stripping down to his underwear while getting changed from his cycling kit into his work clobber. He was doing this outside the gents' toilets. I have no idea why he didn't go inside. None of them were occupied.

He wants you.

5 minutes ago, hk blues said:

What is the cloakroom used for?  

Hanging up coats.

Essentially if one of the females in the office had gone in to hang up her coat, as we all do, she'd have been presented with this pasty young male in his skegs in a fairly enclosed space.

Edited by nsr

3 minutes ago, nsr said:

Hanging up coats.

Essentially if one of the females in the office had gone in to hang up her coat, as we all do, she'd have been presented with this pasty young male in his skegs in a fairly enclosed space.

It does seem strange to get stripped off (almost) in such an area when a more private option is a few feet away.   

Do any of the women comment on this?    

1 minute ago, hk blues said:

It does seem strange to get stripped off (almost) in such an area when a more private option is a few feet away.   

Do any of the women comment on this?    

To my knowledge none of them had the misfortune to find him. I am hoping that someone walking in on him may have given a hint.

3 minutes ago, nsr said:

To my knowledge none of them had the misfortune to find him. I am hoping that someone walking in on him may have given a hint.

Have a word with him - maybe he genuinely hasn't considered the possibility that this could be considered inappropriate by some

Guy who sits opposite me at work is unbearably dull. Sits and listens to podcasts all day, only every speaks about bbc dramas and going out running, brings his own lunch every single day. In a way its nice that there's no drama but man its hard going.

2 hours ago, nsr said:

We have proper individual toilets, not cubicles, and the boss is a cleanliness freak. He wasn't even doing it inside the general gents toilets area. It was basically in the cloakroom that everyone, including female staff, use.

tbh I could get not changing in the general gents toilets, but presumably where you work has got some sort of disabled toilet facilities on site - generally from experience they would be roomy and clean enough for someone to get changed in if the need arose, it's where I'd go if I had to change into another outfit.

Guy who sits opposite me at work is unbearably dull. Sits and listens to podcasts all day, only every speaks about bbc dramas and going out running, brings his own lunch every single day. In a way its nice that there's no drama but man its hard going.

I get the chat part but what’s your issue with him bringing in lunch [emoji1]

2 hours ago, Doctor said:

I take my own lunch to work every day.

It's healthier and cheaper.

3 hours ago, nsr said:

Today I witnessed one of the younger males in our office stripping down to his underwear while getting changed from his cycling kit into his work clobber. He was doing this outside the gents' toilets. I have no idea why he didn't go inside. None of them were occupied.

Have you cameras in them all?

I get the chat part but what’s your issue with him bringing in lunch [emoji1]
Theres nothing wrong with it I just find it weird that in 2 and a half years hes never had so much as a bacon roll from the van or a Friday McDonald's or a greggs sausage roll its just last nights leftovers, every single day. Its dull.

1 minute ago, Doctor said:
26 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I get the chat part but what’s your issue with him bringing in lunch emoji1.png

Theres nothing wrong with it I just find it weird that in 2 and a half years hes never had so much as a bacon roll from the van or a Friday McDonald's or a greggs sausage roll its just last nights leftovers, every single day. Its dull.

This is really your problem, I'm afraid.

Just now, Bairnardo said:
1 minute ago, KnightswoodBear said:
If I could get my shit together in the morning or the night before, I'd take my own lunch in everyday, if I could.  Would save me a fortune.

Or get Mrs Bear to do it.... 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!1111!!!one