Work colleagues

Some fucking shite bearded melt complaining on the internal social media about how the only vegan option in our canteen doesn't fill him up everyday and has a lack of variety.

I helpfully replied that he is free to bring his own lunch in with him.

He cries back "that's not an option every day"

Me: "yes it is, you just have to get creative at home"

Vegancunt: that's not helpful

Yes it fucking is you dickhead. We're incredibly lucky that we have a huge canteen area with many ptuon and a dedicated vegan option for flakey wee knobs like him. I regularly bring my own lunch in and have no problems with it, despite the cheap yet quality dishes on offer.

I'm going to strangle the c**t with the biggest roll of schinken I can find.

Fucking hate vegans, utter fucking c***s that are never satisfied.

Using internal social media!? [emoji23]

Least that takes the heat off your owl hating antics....

3 hours ago, staggy1929 said:

How cold can an office be before you can legally say 'f**k it I'm off'?

I am pretty sure there is a lower limit, despite what someone posted, no upper limit though. I think.

37 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

People can follow whatever diet they like (perhaps not cannibalism) but when they start insisting every place that sells food must cater for them, it's an "eh naw" from me.

I am pretty sure there is a lower limit, despite what someone posted, no upper limit though. I think.
Guidelines (TUC h&s reps) say 16 for a sedentary job, or 13 if there is a significant amount of physical exertion involved.
You're correct that no upper limit exists - an annual cause for my phone ringing off the hook during the three or four days of decent weather which constitutes a Yorkshire summer.

Bunch of utterly, horrible demanding self entitled c***s. One of them now complained that the sushi SOMETIMES has mayo on them, which vegans might not like or want. 

I hate cabbage therefore, I don't buy stuff with cabbage. It's not difficult, people need to stop being so fussy. 

FWIW, there's nothing wrong with eating what you want but to expect perfection for your wants every time is unrealistic. A little less meat isn't necessarily a bad thing either in the diet, for us and for the environment. 

5 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Some fucking shite bearded melt complaining on the internal social media about how the only vegan option in our canteen doesn't fill him up everyday and has a lack of variety.

I helpfully replied that he is free to bring his own lunch in with him.

He cries back "that's not an option every day"

Me: "yes it is, you just have to get creative at home"

Vegancunt: that's not helpful

Yes it fucking is you dickhead. We're incredibly lucky that we have a huge canteen area with many ptuon and a dedicated vegan option for flakey wee knobs like him. I regularly bring my own lunch in and have no problems with it, despite the cheap yet quality dishes on offer.

I'm going to strangle the c**t with the biggest roll of schinken I can find.

He's already told you that.

Interesting group of people people I work with...

One in particular who decided he was done with his deliveries as he wouldn’t get finished at 4am and was instead finishing at 5.30am (we are paid until 7.30am but it’s job and finish) brought the van back and just left. Never came back. Spat the dummy over his finish times.

The office decided that we’d not bother with a Secret Santa this year and would donate money to a cancer charity this year (a girl in the office was diagnosed recently) and it was pretty much unanimously agreed.

One woman is having none of it though. Through gritted teeth she says she’s happy to donate but wants a Secret Santa running alongside the mass donation. More of a mixed reaction to this idea and so it’s been decided just to do the donation.

She’s now on the warpath and has started demanding the monthly and overall winnings from the work fantasy football (which she isn’t involved in) goes to the charity since “ye cannae have one rule for one thing and another for another thing”

Initially dressed up as a joke but has mentioned it 4/5 times now with the level of passive aggressive vitriol increasing each time.

The office decided that we’d not bother with a Secret Santa this year and would donate money to a cancer charity this year (a girl in the office was diagnosed recently) and it was pretty much unanimously agreed.

One woman is having none of it though. Through gritted teeth she says she’s happy to donate but wants a Secret Santa running alongside the mass donation. More of a mixed reaction to this idea and so it’s been decided just to do the donation.

She’s now on the warpath and has started demanding the monthly and overall winnings from the work fantasy football (which she isn’t involved in) goes to the charity since “ye cannae have one rule for one thing and another for another thing”

Initially dressed up as a joke but has mentioned it 4/5 times now with the level of passive aggressive vitriol increasing each time.

Know what would be a good idea, set aside a percentage of the fantasy football money for charity. And the winner keeps the rest, see if the company you work for will match the amount raised come the end of the year and donate it annually to a charity.

Partly cause she would seethe, but strikes me as she’s got to be outraged about something and no doubt she will find something about the gesture and the company contribution to expostulate about.

14 minutes ago, anotherchance said:

Kick her in the kipper.

1 hour ago, anotherchance said:

I'd love to constantly get wee digs in and change fook all about the work FF

Suggest a compromise. Still have the charity donation, but everyone has to buy a Secret Santa present. The fantasy football winner gets to keep all the presents.

Everyone's happy.