Work colleagues

1 minute ago, MixuFixit said:

Some clarty b*****d has managed to stick half a dozen of their pubes to the wall directly underneath the down draft of the hand dryer in the gents. I cannot understand how this has happened.

Drying their baws after washing them in the sink

20 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Some clarty b*****d has managed to stick half a dozen of their pubes to the wall directly underneath the down draft of the hand dryer in the gents. I cannot understand how this has happened.

Beardy man drying his face?

28 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Trimming his pubes with wet hands.

This one's not a bam but actually one of the better ones at work. Young girl, 24 I think, who joined us about six months back. I sit next to her, have been supervising her work and supported her to get taken on for a 2 year scheme that will see her qualify as a solicitor. She's a sound c*nt, knows a lot about sport, good at her job, and excellent people skills. She's just got broken up with over the weekend with her boyfriend of 3 or 4 years and she's obviously not taking it well. She's just told me a couple minutes ago, as a friend, not in a work capacity. I just said I was sorry to hear that and told her all the best of us have been there. She doesn't want to talk about it or she'll get upset, which is understandable. 

I doubt P&B knows much about what 24 year lasses want but if anybody's got an idea of the best way I can be a friend to her, support her etc, that'd be grand. 

5 minutes ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

This one's not a bam but actually one of the better ones at work. Young girl, 24 I think, who joined us about six months back. I sit next to her, have been supervising her work and supported her to get taken on for a 2 year scheme that will see her qualify as a solicitor. She's a sound c*nt, knows a lot about sport, good at her job, and excellent people skills. She's just got broken up with over the weekend with her boyfriend of 3 or 4 years and she's obviously not taking it well. She's just told me a couple minutes ago, as a friend, not in a work capacity. I just said I was sorry to hear that and told her all the best of us have been there. She doesn't want to talk about it or she'll get upset, which is understandable. 

I doubt P&B knows much about what 24 year lasses want but if anybody's got an idea of the best way I can be a friend to her, support her etc, that'd be grand. 

See the source image

9 minutes ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

Get her pumped. 

Margaret thatcher is feeling horny

'Confidential' work survey today.

Everything is super brilliant thanks for asking.

At my old job I was the representative in charge of gathering the results of these surveys and presenting to management.

Nothing quite pissed me off like the amount of people that would answer these saying everything was fine and then moan about work in the pub.

Just complain on the form and we can address the issues. Idiots.

9 minutes ago, Donathan said:

At my old job I was the representative in charge of gathering the results of these surveys and presenting to management.

Nothing quite pissed me off like the amount of people that would answer these saying everything was fine and then moan about work in the pub.

Just complain on the form and we can address the issues. Idiots.

^^^Lackey