Work colleagues

11 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Apparently telling a young woman that she smells fantastic is sexual harassment.

PC gone mad IMO.

Can we have some context to this please?

I used to tell my workmate regularly that he smelled tremendous and asked what aftershave he was wearing, despite us both being heterosexual males. Tell that fascinating little anecdote to your accuser and I'm sure she'll retract her sexual harassment allegations immediately. Not that I'm implying it's you of course. 

3 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Can we have some context to this please?

I used to tell my workmate regularly that he smelled tremendous and asked what aftershave he was wearing, despite us both being heterosexual males. Tell that fascinating little anecdote to your accuser and I'm sure she'll retract her sexual harassment allegations immediately. Not that I'm implying it's you of course. 

It was the tash that did it for you really, wasn't it?

36 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Apparently telling a young woman that she smells fantastic is sexual harassment.

PC gone mad IMO.

Hannibal Lecter:
Now then, tell me. What did Miggs say to you? Multiple Miggs in the next cell. He hissed at you. What did he say?

Clarice Starling:
He said, "I can smell your c**t."

Hannibal Lecter:
I see. I myself cannot. You use Evian skin cream, and sometimes you wear L'Air du Temps, but not today.

A boy in my work smells tremendous every day.  I've never told him.

It's strange as he's one of those IT geeks who has Monster energy drink injected into his veins it seems.  The ones who are usually fat and reek of a combination of BO and dry shite. 

A boy in my work smells tremendous every day.  I've never told him.
It's strange as he's one of those IT geeks who has Monster energy drink injected into his veins it seems.  The ones who are usually fat and reek of a combination of BO and dry shite. 

At my previous place of work, there was a big school shooter looking guy that would always come in after being outside from a smoke and spray himself with about 9 sprays of aftershave, then crack open a monster.

Was the weirdest most disgusting smell it would create, he’d then sit doing his work with his phone resting next to his computer, watching anime. One for the watching, glad I never have to see him again.

Just now, Senor Bairn said:

At my previous place of work, there was a big school shooter looking guy that would always come in after being outside from a smoke and spray himself with about 9 sprays of aftershave, then crack open a monster.

Was the weirdest most disgusting smell it would create, he’d then sit doing his work with his phone resting next to his computer, watching anime. One for the watching, glad I never have to see him again.

He'd fit in great in my office.  These lads are mad for their anime and their graphic novels.

3 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

As a counter to this I'll email folk on different floors but there's one who won't reply back and instead comes and has a half hour chat about whatever it is by my desk when I made the decision to email specifically because I'm working on other things and I don't have the time to indulge this behaviour. She then goes about complaining nobody involves her in anything at work.

There's obviously a balance, but if someone's asking a favour from me but opt to send me a one line email instead of just coming over for 30 seconds it gets my back up.

45 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

My work has multiple people in it who smell like damp clothes, and multiple people who eat ridiculously loud with their mouths open.

23 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

My work has multiple people in it who smell like damp clothes, and multiple people who eat ridiculously loud with their mouths open.

Pingu found^^

Spoiler

Image result for fish eating gif