Work colleagues

Got an utter bell-end contractor that I have to work under most of the time, this guy being in a pressure job despite him being incapable of handling pressure.

The guy has suddenly become a team lead for the first time but has horrendous people skills to the point he's already alienated anybody that comes into contact with him whilst he's on shift.  Treats everybody like shite, talks over and argues with anybody not giving the answer he's hoping for and flat out denies anything that might paint him in a bad light.  

Unfortunately his line manager is his mate and I know fine well that if I bring up his complete lack of professionalism or any attempt to highlight the problem then he'll just report that back to Mr Bell-end, which'll undoubtedly make things even worse.  It's probably the only reason the guy continues to get the job and usually the first thing I do is find out whether he's on days or nights, just so I can take the opposite.

Extra annoyingly, he has this Jekyll & Hyde routine where he's suddenly fine and everybody's mate* when no shop is being discussed.  

*we now call him Sevco.  Nobody likes him.

Edited by Hedgecutter

1 hour ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

Edna Krabappel all day long.

1 hour ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Lot of pent-up frustration there. I see your thinking. Worried she's long-time single for a reason, mind. Seems the type to start collecting cats any time.

But she wasn't. She was being pumped by Ned Flanders.