Work colleagues

5 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Any chance we can return this thread to complaining about morons at work, rather than people outing themselves as total deviants?

Let's combine the two...

A few years ago, about half a dozen (all male) of us were having a brew during some unplanned downtime. The conversation turned, as it will, to who was the most sexually attractive animated character. The usual suspects were mentioned, discussed and rated before (unsurprisingly, imho) Lois Griffin was nominated for the crown. A t this point, someone noticed that one of us, a lad known as Mucky Mick, had been quiet throughout this converstion.

"Who d'you reckon, then, Mick? You've been a bit quiet?"

"Right, now don't take this wrong, but..." (several sets of ears instantly intent on the coming statement)

"..have any of you ever seen a program called Lazytown?"*

At which point Mucky Mick became known as Uncle Micky...

(For those who don't know, the objection here would not be that Lazytown was not an animated series)

*FTAOD, this converstaion would have taken place c.2004 or 5.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

Please remember that this guy is sitting out his back in Cardross and probably doesn't have beaming sunshine lighting up his face like you in Western Australia, and he wears a kagool. There is nothing logical about it.

That's a good point, well put. 

I've just returned from a fortnight in Scotland and the thought of going outside for a shave trim would never have crossed my mind. I usually head out the back sans top and in complete privacy.