• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Sounds like a woman I work with. Always gossiping about someone, but is all nicey- nicey to their face. Had to pull her up a  few times now, the two faced c**t.
Theres three twats who do it all the time at my work. The supervisor encourages it. None of them contribute very much and have an easy time of it yet bitch and complain about everyone and how terrible everyone else is.
I guess they are just really insecure? When I leave I'm thinking of issuing a serious telt to them. If someone gives me bad quality or does something badly wrong I just speak to them about it because I'm not into drama.

4 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Theres three twats who do it all the time at my work. The supervisor encourages it. None of them contribute very much and have an easy time of it yet bitch and complain about everyone and how terrible everyone else is.
I guess they are just really insecure? When I leave I'm thinking of issuing a serious telt to them. If someone gives me bad quality or does something badly wrong I just speak to them about it because I'm not into drama.

Best way to be mate. The cow who does it to me is always bitching. I was googling something on my phone to help a punter and she was moaning behind my back about it, despite always having her phone out showing people pictures of her holidays and other pish.

She soon piped down when I suggested that phones go in lockers. c**t is always on Facebook outside her break time.

Someone made a hilarious joke about global warming yesterday.

She said she can't wait for it because it's 'freezing'.

How we laughed.*

*I didn't laugh

There's someone at my work who is constantly being all sweetness and light on the phone to folk who are getting in touch with her about whatever for work and then as soon as they're done she's like "ok byeeeeeee" then slams the phone down and mutters "stupid bitch" or similar and phones up her pal in another office to regale her with the whole thing. As far as I can gather from earwigging (no choice in the matter due to volume and open plan hellhole office) these folk are just contacting her for legitimate business related stuff.

Anyway she's so consistently horrible I've begun to build a picture of who she's interacting with and make a wee record of what I overhear each time. When I leave the job I'm sending the lot to her boss and the chief exec ;)

Update on the coffee machine scandal - the note has been binned and the coffee machine remains. Can't wait to come back to Dublin on Monday for a potential showdown between the CIO's team and the procurement department. Nespresso pods everywhere. Fucking carnage.

Just been forwarded the below by the lass beside me, Gem looking out for the girls. 

Some woman. 

Milky.png.f4f0a263feb927fa86b38b726a201e6f.png

I’m glad I’m on a training course today because the new manager in my office does nothing but stand next to me and bitch about everyone.

Very distracting.

1 hour ago, LondonHMFC said:

Just been forwarded the below by the lass beside me, Gem looking out for the girls. 

Some woman. 

Milky Gem?:wub:

On 16/05/2019 at 10:55, D.A.F.C said:

because I'm not into drama.

Are you not the guy who "quit" this topic? 

Does this mean that half of them aren't going to go through it?

Mpause.JPG

2 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

Some woman. 

What you need there is a Menopause Champion.

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

The grammar is all over the place there.

You try typing with vaginal dryness and a hot flush.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

You try typing with vaginal dryness and a bit flush.

I struggle just using my fingers.

5 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I don't have a vagina, let alone a dry one.

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

Does this mean that half of them aren't going to go through it?

Mpause.JPG

No wonder there are overpopulation problems.

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Aye, it's a lot easier using your fingers.

ETA: Up yours KB!

Edited by Jacksgranda

I reckon we need a Milky Gem appreciation society. She seems like one of the good ones.

milky-milky.jpg 

On 17/05/2019 at 11:01, LondonHMFC said:

Some woman. 

Is it just me that's disappointed that "The M Word" wasn't Milk?