Work colleagues

13 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

I worked in betting shops for years and single manning was almost the norm for quite some time to the extent that there was a supplementary payment for doing so. In quieter shops, if you were on an open til close, you were lucky if you maybe got a cashier for a few hours in the afternoon so you could grab lunch, do the banking and take a jobby. Security was tightening up when I was leaving and certain practices such as emptying the roulette machines when customers were present were being phased out (shops had to empty, door locked or maglock on). However, if they couldve got away with it we'd have been single manning all the time. 

We line work in my PT job as having two people on wouldn't be economical. I closed up on Friday and there was an bolke in car park trying to fight the others 🤣

On 17/06/2022 at 18:37, scottsdad said:

To me, saying "wid" or similar is a regular thing on these pages. It usually never goes past this. If it does, then the roaster responsible for the comment gets the piss taken. Think Bonksy and his incel thread about hating women (which was thankfully deleted) and you see the distinction. That was incel stuff, not this. 

Seing oaksoft become wokesoft has been fun though... 

How can I hate women? My mum’s one!

In all seriousness, you’re in your 60s or something and commenting that you ‘wid’ shag young women. I find it pretty creepy if I’m being honest and wouldn’t want to hear my Grandad or Dad hitting out with that patter. You’re one of the most banal dullards to ever post on The Forum as well. I literally live with my girlfriend of three years so not sure the ‘incel’ chat really makes sense. I also wear GANT polos round the house and am generally far more attractive than you, you silly boring c**t.

58 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

In all seriousness, you’re in your 60s or something and commenting that you ‘wid’ shag young women. I find it pretty creepy if I’m being honest and wouldn’t want to hear my Grandad or Dad hitting out with that patter. You’re one of the most banal dullards to ever post on The Forum as well. I literally live with my girlfriend of three years so not sure the ‘incel’ chat really makes sense. I also wear GANT polos round the house and am generally far more attractive than you, you silly boring c**t.

reaction-limmy.gif

1 hour ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

I can't like this but I like this at the same time.

I quite like ye both but I appreciate the pure forum colloseum type of challenge this is. Do you ever pop your collar cutting about the house? 

15 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Total GANT,

Please feel free to misspell/mis-say the word GANT

15 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

• Mum is a woman
  • Lived with a girl for years
  • Looks good in a polo shirt

All of the above could be said for Ted Bundy, to be honest.