Work colleagues

17 hours ago, scottsdad said:

The language in the email could not be clearer, making reference to his contract and the like

8 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

There is absolutely nothing that could lead to a disciplinary for the head for sending an email with his deputies copied in. If that was grounds for disciplinary then the world is fucked.

Depending on the exact content the bit I quoted could be problematic if it was copied to people who weren't at the meetings and could be seen to identify the Prof. Maybe  not disciplinary level but it doesn't sound like good communication.

"I'd have gone for a general approach..."Following an enquiry rquesting clarification  made,  I am confirming to all staff in post x are required to teach one course per term".

The Prof has clearly dropped down from  the Barclays to the Northern League and is suffering from the  cloggers jealousy of his skill and medals.

Iv been hopelessly unable to keep up with this saga, but just adding that id be seething if my gaffer opted to try and "give me a row" in public tbf. Id be amazed if the dosciplinary process isnt written in HR tablets of stone and I doubt an email to all and sundry is included.

Emails and CCing clearly have a place in the world but for far too many, they are a LOOK AT ME device.

Puppetmaster remains in full control of the strings here IMO

Backstabbers are well and truly alive and kicking. I've been off since Wednesday morning with a chest infection, and I've Just had a phone call from my boss telling me that the 2 other guys in the yard are not happy because one of them will have to cover my 4 hours on Saturday and have also said that I didn't want to work it as I told them I have something on. Which Is a load of bollocks. If it was the other way around I'd cover for an illness with no issues and not be a wee snivelling fanny about it.

39 minutes ago, philpy said:

Backstabbers are well and truly alive and kicking. I've been off since Wednesday morning with a chest infection, and I've Just had a phone call from my boss telling me that the 2 other guys in the yard are not happy because one of them will have to cover my 4 hours on Saturday and have also said that I didn't want to work it as I told them I have something on. Which Is a load of bollocks. If it was the other way around I'd cover for an illness with no issues and not be a wee snivelling fanny about it.

Remember when we had that pandemic and folk said that'll be the end of folk being expected to come into work coughing and sneezing? How'd that turn out?

3 minutes ago, Arabdownunder said:

Remember when we had that pandemic and folk said that'll be the end of folk being expected to come into work coughing and sneezing? How'd that turn out?

Covid was never going to be a  cure for cuntyness though

20 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Shall we have a sweep on how long from now until the Prof's notice lands on this Heads table?

Shortly followed by Scottsdad getting called in to the Heads office and told

"Right over to you to teach this course, starting in 5 minutes"

23 minutes ago, philpy said:
I had f**k all planned.  The only thing I'm planning is tearing those 2 snakes a new one when I go back. I'm actually fucking raging that the c***s have told the gaffer a lot of pish.

You need to hook up with scottsdad.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

15 minutes ago, philpy said:

I had f**k all planned.  The only thing I'm planning is tearing those 2 snakes a new one when I go back. I'm actually fucking raging that the c***s have told the gaffer a lot of pish.

Just bring them back a souvenir from wherever you spent the day and it'll all blow over.

6 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:
17 minutes ago, philpy said:

You need to hook up with scottsdad.

I think he Philpy was complaining about a work issue, not seeking a conjugal with yours truly.

6d8cb4b7-f87a-40fb-9fd5-f27d3e7d9f5b_tex

2 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

I think he Philpy was complaining about a work issue, not seeking a conjugal with yours truly.

6d8cb4b7-f87a-40fb-9fd5-f27d3e7d9f5b_tex

You may have misunderstood me, scottsda.  I was merely suggesting that a meet may be mutually beneficial in order to discuss and learn the lessons about colleagues who love stirring the shit and telling porkies.

Hey, and if a little manlove occurs along the way, then that's fine, surely no-one on this fine forum is going to be judgemental or pass crude comments.