Work colleagues

On 12/02/2021 at 16:55, Steve_Wilkos said:

Some middle manager at my work has just posted a picture of himself in the buff, wearing a pink cowboy hat, with his erect, three-inch penis centre frame, into the general company Teams chat.

I expect questions will be asked.

Could we have an update on this situation, please?

1 hour ago, Boghead ranter said:

Sheena Easton alias found.

BOOOOOOO.

21 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
BOOOOOOO.

That's a belter of a song. Released during the same week as the Dolly Parton track.

MA BABY TAKES THE MORNING TRAIN!

24 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
BOOOOOOO.

That's a belter of a song. Released during the same week as the Dolly Parton track.

For Your Eyes Only (only for yoooooooou) was her decent track.

22 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

Fond memories of The Big Day, and about 100 gallons of airborne piss being launched at her simultaneously...

Image result for BOTTLE OF PISS FESTIVAL

12 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

I was young & stupid then & threw my cider instead.

5 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I was too far away.

I too was too far away to throw pish, or bevvy. And too pished.

Had to get the 8.30 train from Dumbarton to Oban the next day too, that was a sair yin.

Edited by Boghead ranter

Just now, Perkin Flump said:

I remembered her video with Prince so there was a perving afoot.

I heard a lot of bands but didn't see much. I didn't actually like many (any) of the turns anyway. I probably went in the hope that the stage collapsed or went on fire when Deacon Blue were on.

4 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I heard a lot of bands but didn't see much. I didn't actually like many (any) of the turns anyway. I probably went in the hope that the stage collapsed or went on fire when Deacon Blue were on.

Maria McKee was probably the surprising one that I liked, did make a tit of myself by not listening to what she was saying then asking why she was singing a Fergal Sharkey song.

10 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

For Your Eyes Only (only for yoooooooou) was her decent track.

I too was too far away to throw pish, or bevvy. And too pished.

Had to get the 8.30 train from Dumbarton to Oban the next day too, that was a sair yin.

what gig was this?

Just now, Perkin Flump said:

Maria McKee was probably the surprising one that I liked, did make a tit of myself by not listening to what she was saying then asking why she was singing a Fergal Sharkey song.

I'd forgotten about her and I was a big fan of Lone Justice, I probably missed her or might have been in a huff with her because she left the band.

12 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

I was young & stupid then & threw my cider instead.

I was near the back watching the sky turn black with 2 litre bottles - think it was either John Martyn or Goodbye Mr McKenzie we'd gone to see and we'd just hung around afterwards bevvying.

I remember a guy from my work taking more pelters than Sheena Easton for a few weeks afterwards...he was moonlighting for Rock Steady and they'd given him the glamour job of hanging around the bushes stopping people from pishing on them. Naturally at some point someone else from my work saw him lurking about like a hi-viz sex pest and his life wasn't worth living until we moved on to someone else.