Work colleagues

Possibly should go in the OFTW thread but does anyone have weirdos who choose to eat their lunch in their car at their work?

Right now all of us are asked to stay at our desks and eat to avoid everyone touching different surfaces around the canteen, but there is one guy who despite having a corner of an office all to himself decides to eat his lunch in his car every day. I can't understand why and have reached the conclusion that he is a deviant and is probably out there ejaculating onto his piece.

7 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Possibly should go in the OFTW thread but does anyone have weirdos who choose to eat their lunch in their car at their work?

Right now all of us are asked to stay at our desks and eat to avoid everyone touching different surfaces around the canteen, but there is one guy who despite having a corner of an office all to himself decides to eat his lunch in his car every day. I can't understand why and have reached the conclusion that he is a deviant and is probably out there ejaculating onto his piece.

Does he smoke?

10 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Maybe he just wants to get out of the office? 

26 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I had a mate that went to his car for a sleep quite often.

58 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I had a mate that went to his car for a sleep quite often.

My mate Kevin would regularly lock his door and go for a kip on his office floor.

I once went along the corridor and he forgot to lock the door and I woke him up by battering the door of his bonce.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

My mate Kevin would regularly lock his door and go for a kip on his office floor.

I once went along the corridor and he forgot to lock the door and I woke him up by battering the door of his bonce.

Strangely my mate was called Kevin as well, but he wasn't a cement doctor.