Work colleagues

Police admit they had been watching him for the last three years with a strong indication that something was wrong.

However he had wrong footed them on many occasions and disguised himself well.  Not least of which was that he actually supports Cowdenbeath.

As the police initially tried to subdue him with batons he was diving and dodging about screaming SWING AND A MISS
Clearly he is absolutely deranged

3 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

He can't follow the joining instructions so he keeps doing the wrong thing and re-joining in a new window because he can't hear anyone. At this stage I kind of feel like this should be the subject of some kind of improvement plan because the more doddery folk at my work are just incapable of following a step by step instruction on how to use remote collaboration software. My heart sinks when I see the attendee list on some meetings because I know for sure that this will delay the whol thing by at least 15 minutes.

Brilliant.

1 minute ago, MixuFruit said:

the number of folk putting their phone on loudspeaker and causing endless feedback loops is another bugbear. I can't understand this many months in how folk can't just do some basic things to make this go smoothly.

Been playing a lot more Call of Duty online recently and the amount of people (coincidentally every single one of them a backseat gamer) has their tele up so loud I can hear everything twice over through my headset.

36 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

With a working class, boomer name like Tam you probably need to cut him some slack when using technology.

I bet he knows all the words to the Sash though.

I know the kind - only interested in IT when someone mentions FTP.

3 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

He can't follow the joining instructions so he keeps doing the wrong thing and re-joining in a new window because he can't hear anyone. At this stage I kind of feel like this should be the subject of some kind of improvement plan because the more doddery folk at my work are just incapable of following a step by step instruction on how to use remote collaboration software. My heart sinks when I see the attendee list on some meetings because I know for sure that this will delay the whol thing by at least 15 minutes.

Tell the silly old fart that the calls are automatically on mute and to hit the enable audio icon on the bottom left. 

And then laugh as he flies into his living room ceiling in front of you all as this is actually the ejector seat button. 

I am thoroughly astonished and irritated in equal parts by the salesmen in the car dealership that have EVERYTHING ON SPEAKER AT FULL VOLUME!

So fucking glad to be out of there.

22 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

today's video call be like. Tam's nearly 70.

image.png.31de3d7f421a899e6725151633b845cf.png

Tams made some excellent life decisions if Tam is still working in his late 60s.

Tell Tam he's stopping someone capable getting his job who's much younger and hasn't yet made shite life choices.