Work colleagues

41 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

My wife is in the EIS and she hasn’t murdered anyone in ages, at least a few months.

Tell her to up her game

41 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Dennis Nilsen was a branch rep in the CPSA when he worked the DHSS, I knew people who knew him.

He was surprisingly down the drains and very, very funny

19 minutes ago, M0rtonfc said:

A guy from my team has put in holiday requests for every Monday for the next 3 months, don't know why this has annoyed me but it has!

I need a cup of tea.

Admirable commitment to the cause of the sesh. 

2 hours ago, M0rtonfc said:

A guy from my team has put in holiday requests for every Monday for the next 3 months, don't know why this has annoyed me but it has!

I need a cup of tea.

I mind using a fair chunk of my annual leave at my last job on literally every single Monday and Friday of February. Was fucking braw effectively working part time hours for a full calendar month, 4 days off 3 days on.

edit: we also had flexitime, which I abused mercilessly during that month. Had to make the time up later in March but it was so, so worth it.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

33 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

I mind using a fair chunk of my annual leave at my last job on literally every single Monday and Friday of February. Was fucking braw effectively working part time hours for a full calendar month, 4 days off 3 days on.

edit: we also had flexitime, which I abused mercilessly during that month. Had to make the time up later in March but it was so, so worth it.

Did something similar. Was getting to the end of the year and I'd skipped a summer fortnight, and hadn't used a huge amount of time at other points, so I ended up with a ton of time left. I took every Friday off in November and December and then was also off between Christmas and New Year. Was utterly glorious.

7 hours ago, M0rtonfc said:

I need a cup of tea.

As long as he isn't depriving other folk of the opportunity for time off I think that's a good thing. If he's off one day there will be no expectation for you to do any of his work. A different story when its week/fortnight off. 

8 hours ago, M0rtonfc said:

I need a cup of tea.

Why should it matter when someone uses there leave?  If he wants a lot of Monday’s off and you take a 2 week holiday and a long weekend then you both spend the same amount of time off and the same amount of time covering each other.

Edited by parsforlife

Guy sitting opposite me is making a weird clicking noise without apparently moving anything other than his mouth. He can't be eating anything as it's gone on for quite some time now.

Guy sitting opposite me is making a weird clicking noise without apparently moving anything other than his mouth. He can't be eating anything as it's gone on for quite some time now.

Android imo. Do you work at Skynet?

19 hours ago, nsr said:

Bomb.

Captain Brown.gif