Work colleagues

The desk mover hit a new height of ineptitude this morning. We have a couple of PCs that all the staff use so they have generic passwords. One of them changed this morning and was written on the top of the hard drive which we should check if an incorrect password is inputted. She didn't bother to check after the first wrong password and kept blundering on and was locked out after the third attempt. She then phoned the helpdesk telling them on four different occasions that it was a "genetic" password[emoji23] and was eventually given a new password which she fucked up at the first time of asking and was locked out again. I've no idea how someone that stupid can function as a human being.

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

Ah my bad. Somebody on here ordered a football top recently from a website I was looking at.
Sadly far to many people change their usernames so no idea who he is..

Not me I stick with Classicfootballshirts if I need one for 5's.

I shortened my username it wasn't a complete change.

2 hours ago, Doctor said:

Boy at my work has a spaghetti carbonara microwave meal from m and s every single day for lunch. Also the kind to throw around 50 quid bets. Its just not a good way to live.

Boy I work with has had a packaged Cheese & Ham sandwich out of Morrison's and a mushroom Cuppa Soup every single day I've worked here which is just over 3 years. I chinned him the 1st year and he just replied that he's a creature of habbit, he's sound but that kinda annoys me a bit that there hasn't been a day he's decided he fancies a change of sandwich or Cuppa Soup, incredible actually.

Edited by M0rtonfc

2 hours ago, M0rtonfc said:

Boy I work with has had a packaged Cheese & Ham sandwich out of Morrison's and a mushroom Cuppa Soup every single day I've worked here which is just over 3 years. I chinned him the 1st year and he just replied that he's a creature of habbit, he's sound but that kinda annoys me a bit that there hasn't been a day he's decided he fancies a change of sandwich or Cuppa Soup, incredible actually.

Sound but the kind of person who'd fly into a psychotic rage if you replaced his cheese and ham sandwiches with, say, roast beef, or his mushroom cup a soup with say tomato?

14 minutes ago, Mr X said:

And yet the real crime is generic logins with passwords written on the PC

Not work related but when I was viewing the house I now live in, the guy was giving me the tour and we stopped at the alarm system where he says "this is the alarm system which works well but I keep forgetting the number so I've written it here" as he points his finger about an inch to the left of the keypad. I laughed, he didn't.

I left quickly afterwards and went back and burgled him at night.

Edited by The Moonster

That sounds like a cheap but decent lunch to be fair

4 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Yes. Think it was. I know they got a new Twitter page also but yes sure somebody on here was waiting for an order.

I ordered mine on the 27th of December from them and hadn't heard anything. Messaged them yesterday and he said they got a huge number of Boxing Day orders which they've been struggling to keep up with, so it'll be with me in another 2 weeks. I'll let you know how it is when I get it.