Work colleagues

4 minutes ago, Doctor said:
19 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:
Is this a hill you're willing to die on?
Because I feel your argument is quite easily dismantled.

You just want an argument and I can't be bothered. Have yourself a pasty and chill.

I don't think you're a real doctor.

Also, chilling might be for someone upset at their colleagues lunch.

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

If I could get my shit together in the morning or the night before, I'd take my own lunch in everyday, if I could.  Would save me a fortune.

Me too. The problem is I inevitably have it eaten by 11am. 

I forgot to make my lunch before coming in today so am going to have to go out for it.  What is the consensus from P&B on what I should go for?  I work in glorious Livingston, the culinary capital of the world.

10 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I forgot to make my lunch before coming in today so am going to have to go out for it.  What is the consensus from P&B on what I should go for?  I work in glorious Livingston, the culinary capital of the world.

There was someone on here who famously bought snacks from Lidl before games at Almondvale.

3 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

If I could get my shit together in the morning or the night before, I'd take my own lunch in everyday, if I could.  Would save me a fortune.

Every week I buy stuff to make lunches to take in, and quite often remember to make the lunch. About 75% of the time I then forget to take it in the morning and have to eat it before dinner when I get home.

I’ve now just accepted I’ll buy lunch every day forever.

8 hours ago, nsr said:

Today I witnessed one of the younger males in our office stripping down to his underwear while getting changed from his cycling kit into his work clobber. He was doing this outside the gents' toilets. I have no idea why he didn't go inside. None of them were occupied.

Would you have complained if it had been one of the younger females?

There was someone on here who famously bought snacks from Lidl before games at Almondvale.
RandomGuy. Mini-rolls.

I have total recall when it comes to food. Still bitter I never got to try them.